Ohana menu change?!

What do you love instead?
Mother Daughter trip in July with free dining and have a couple of water park days.
Pre plan is Ohana one night and 1900 Park Fare the other water park day.
We have enjoyed our past visits to Ohana.

What are your other Resort or Disney Springs favorites?

What do you love instead?
Mother Daughter trip in July with free dining and have a couple of water park days.
Pre plan is Ohana one night and 1900 Park Fare the other water park day.
We have enjoyed our past visits to Ohana.

What are your other Resort or Disney Springs favorites?
Raglan Road at DS was great and a lot of fun!

Well that just made my life easier. I have been trying like mad every day to get an ADR for March. Just took touring plans off that one. No longer interested. I literally eat salad and noodles there.

All of you that are disappointed, I encourage you to write to Disney about this. They do read every email and changes won't be made unless they realize how disappointed we all are. This restaurant will still be filled every night, with those that don't know about the changes, and Disney keeps getting their $$. If we want the "old" Ohana back, we need to let Disney know. I've already sent my email and they said they will let Ohana management know my complaints. We really disliked the new salad and let them know, but the quality of what we got was also really bad. The steak was not edible b/c of the quality. It was cooked medium like we liked it before, but it was so tough you literally could not chew it.

Just canceled our reservation for Thursday. So disappointed but was able to grab a Cali Grill reservation instead so I’m excited for that.

Just canceled our reservation for Thursday. So disappointed but was able to grab a Cali Grill reservation instead so I’m excited for that.
Major change in ADR style there :).
The change from noodles to rice really doesn't bother me since I concentrate on eating the protein and veggies. About the only starch/carb I pay attention to are the potstickers and frequently I only eat the filling. Never understood what the brouhaha is about the bread.

NOT THE NOODLES! Next it will be the dessert?!!!!!! I don’t even eat the meats they serve...noodles, pot stickers and dessert!

As with most Asian places see why they cannot offer both... this might be a deal breaker for families with kids, cause generally speaking, kids prefer noodles to rice.

Major change in ADR style there :).
The change from noodles to rice really doesn't bother me since I concentrate on eating the protein and veggies. About the only starch/carb I pay attention to are the potstickers and frequently I only eat the filling. Never understood what the brouhaha is about the bread.

i'm with you on that personally, I can't even eat much and am taking my kid here who eats steak, chicken and mac and cheese off the kid's menu and I will fill up on steak, shrimp and veggies with a potsticker or two... so this change won't really impact me as even though I like the noodles well enough
I did really love the old salad but it's not a deal breaker for me.

But I will be there in 2.5 weeks and it was one of my kid's major requests... it is a worrying trend if they are tinkering with the menu and in a suboptimal way (both the salad and the rice have been pretty universally disliked)... so unless they know that the changes are not appreciated, who knows what will be next!

All of you that are disappointed, I encourage you to write to Disney about this. They do read every email and changes won't be made unless they realize how disappointed we all are. This restaurant will still be filled every night, with those that don't know about the changes, and Disney keeps getting their $$. If we want the "old" Ohana back, we need to let Disney know. I've already sent my email and they said they will let Ohana management know my complaints. We really disliked the new salad and let them know, but the quality of what we got was also really bad. The steak was not edible b/c of the quality. It was cooked medium like we liked it before, but it was so tough you literally could not chew it.

Would you share the contact email you used? This is a traditional last night/birthday celebration restaurant for us and I'd like to let them know our displeasure.

Who do we email that they will read it...also have a friend who wants to do the same

We will be here Jan 17th before DAH. I will report on my findings. :) I almost canceled, because I love the old salad and the noodles. DH loves the pot stickers, so regardless we probably would go. Glad to see they decided it was a fail.

I love fried rice but not drowned in curry. What a weird change that was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!