Ohana menu change?!

Kebby

DIS Veteran
i just read they got rid of the noodles and changed the vegetables:( I might cry... I loved those noodles. Can anyone confirm?

• DisneyHardin

DIS Veteran
    i just read they got rid of the noodles and changed the vegetables:( I might cry... I loved those noodles. Can anyone confirm?
    Where did you read this? I can't imagine that they would just get rid of the noodles and not replace them with another side dish. Noodles are much cheaper than meat - they want you to fill up on those noodles and not eat as much steak :-)

• morganms22

Mouseketeer
    Last edited:
  • Patsy Williams

Earning My Ears
    I will be so upset if they take the noodles off the Ohana menu...we were there 12/8 and the noodles were still on menu but I am seeing posts that say they have replaced the noodles with fried rice...the salad has already been changed and is not good!

NYCgrrl

DIS Veteran
    I will be so upset if they take the noodles off the Ohana menu...we were there 12/8 and the noodles were still on menu but I am seeing posts that say they have replaced the noodles with fried rice...the salad has already been changed and is not good!
    How did they change the salad? We used to mix the salad into the noodles so the noodles had more veggies.

Summer2018

DIS Veteran
    Just changed yesterday, and they replaced with fried rice
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :furious:
    The noodles were my favorite part of the meal. I have tried to recreate the recipe at home and have failed miserably.:guilty:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
    MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS