• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh my gracious! I just upgraded to GF MK view!

fairestoneofall

DIS Veteran
Please tell me I won't be sorry. ;)

We leave in two weeks. The first five nights are at CSR. The last three nights are at GF. I called to check on something else and ended up upgrading our room to theme park view! It had opened up recently and has been taunting me on Disney's web site. I finally caved!

I think I'm not going to tell DH or the kids. I'll let it be a surprise. :woohoo:

I love the GF MK view rooms!! Nothing more magical than falling asleep and waking up to the sight of that glorious castle!

But not everyone may agree...LOL...the night before my wedding I was in a turret room w/my best friend and had (obviously) left all the curtains open. In the AM she rolls out of bed, asks "OK...have you seen it? Are you happy?" When I said "Yes!" she abruptly got out of bed, said, "Good" and went over to close the blinds. HeeHee.

ENJOY!!!
~ shari

That's going to be one great surprise when you move to the GF!!!

Good luck with keeping your secret!

We love the MK view from the GF, plus from many of those rooms you can watch the Electrical Water Pageant as well as the fireworks -- great to sit on the balcony & have your own private viewing area!:)

Have a great time at the GF!

What a great choice! I hope you have a great time. Be sure to report back on the reaction to the surprise! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter