• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Tinker Bell Half Marathon 2012 thread

Ok good! My understanding was that as long as you finished and got your medal with an official time you were good but I'm glad to get it confirmed!

I am glad to hear this too. My Tink time is fine and I suspect my Princess should be fine as well, but I do plan on having more fun (take more pics) at the Princess so I am glad to know I can do that and not worry about taking too long and blowing my C2C. Although then I could always try again with W&D :thumbsup2

So I was just looking at the ebay stuff and I have to say I am glad to see that a lot of it has no bids. Especially the one the has the program listed for sale...really why would someone buy that?

I don't understand people and I don't understand why you would but a medal for a race you didn't do..

That is my exact feeling too! And one of them had a lot of bids. I just don't get it. :confused3

Thanks! I never knew these existed before. I downloaded my certs for W&D last year too. If only I could go back to the year before. :(

Thanks for posting that YouTube video, Gretchen, I remember seeing those two folks because I was only about 18 people in front of them when I finished.

Good luck to all our Tinker Bells who are doing the Princess this week-end! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Any body else get an email for a survey on the Tink 1/2? It says my name was selected from among all event participants. :confused3

Any body else get an email for a survey on the Tink 1/2? It says my name was selected from among all event participants. :confused3

I got one too. But I don't know how select it is, I think I've always gotten one after all of the DL races. But maybe that's b/c I do the survey. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter