***Official September 2022 Thread***

WOW! Not sure if this is good news or bad news....I just received this email from TP ..park hours for my days have been extended! Good news is longer hours😊. bad news is this obviously means that crowd levels will be higher than what I expecting for this week☹️
Magic Kingdom Revised Park Hours:
8:00 AM-6:00 PM +Early Entry
Magic Kingdom Opening Time changed from 9:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
»EPCOT Revised Park Hours:
8:30 AM-9:00 PM +Early Entry +Evening Hours
EPCOT Opening Time changed from 9:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
»Hollywood Studios Revised Park Hours:
8:30 AM-9:00 PM +Early Entry
Hollywood Studios Opening Time changed from 9:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
»Animal Kingdom Revised Park Hours:
8:00 AM-8:00 PM +Early Entry
Animal Kingdom Closing Time changed from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
»Magic Kingdom Revised Park Hours:
9:00 AM-11:00 PM +Early Entry
Magic Kingdom Closing Time changed from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
9:00 AM-11:00 PM +Early Entry +Evening Hours
8:30 AM-9:00 PM +Early Entry +Evening Hours
9:00 AM-11:00 PM +Early Entry +Evening Hours

I just came across this article about Magicband+ shipments being an issue for those that ordered through MDE. Has anyone gotten the gift card email? If you did, what’s your arrival date?

Y’all I am so excited!!! I was able to book BBB when it dropped yesterday! I’m also feeling overwhelmed looking at the brainstorming lists I’ve made, and now that the park hours are longer, we technically could do so many of the things we are interested in. 😳 I’m afraid our major limitation will be energy! 😕 We’ve never done a whole week before, just two days/three nights at most. Any suggestions that might help calm me down from over thinking everything? I’m currently looking at a few different itineraries, feeling very indecisive but analytical. Like, if I make enough lists I will magically hit on the “perfect” schedule - while I know that’s ridiculous, I can’t seem to help myself. 🤦‍♀️ It is a good distraction from my everyday stresses, after all!

Posted this on the MNSSHP thread……

Going to the Tuesday 9/20 party and it’s already sold out 😳! Anything special happening that night? I wasn’t expecting it to be one of the first parties sold out. I had hoped it wasn’t going to be too busy but looks like I’m out of luck.

I haven’t started packing yet but I’m starting lists for a Target run and Amazon order. Surprising my kids - 8 and 10 - with MNSSHP tickets so trying to think of easy Halloween costumes I can put together with stuff we already own. We live in New England so Halloween is usually cold but not at MNSSHP. Can’t wait to drop the surprise on them when we go. 10 went to a party 5 years ago and he still talks about it! He will be so excited! Eek!
It's so nice to wear costumes in warm weather when you are used to layering!
I just came across this article about Magicband+ shipments being an issue for those that ordered through MDE. Has anyone gotten the gift card email? If you did, what’s your arrival date?
I have not, ordered on release day, check in 9/3 and it still says in progress. Will definitely keep an eye out though!

I am usually such an early packer but I have a hard time packing for an early September trip since we are still wearing all the summer clothes. I have definitely been putting stuff aside though, just not a lot of clothes.

Going to the Tuesday 9/20 party and it’s already sold out 😳! Anything special happening that night? I wasn’t expecting it to be one of the first parties sold out. I had hoped it wasn’t going to be too busy but looks like I’m out of luck.
Yep, I've been telling myself that there are no more slow times in Disney!!

In years past (ie pre-covid), that night was usually one of the least attended parties. In 2019 it was but the Sunday prior was sold out (that’s the one we went to 🤦🏼‍♀️). With many schools in GA starting school the first week of August, their fall break lands that week. I’m afraid September won’t be as slow as it used to be. 😢

Maybe people want a date as close to Halloween as possible while still getting a relatively low price?

Y’all I am so excited!!! I was able to book BBB when it dropped yesterday! I’m also feeling overwhelmed looking at the brainstorming lists I’ve made, and now that the park hours are longer, we technically could do so many of the things we are interested in. 😳 I’m afraid our major limitation will be energy! 😕 We’ve never done a whole week before, just two days/three nights at most. Any suggestions that might help calm me down from over thinking everything? I’m currently looking at a few different itineraries, feeling very indecisive but analytical. Like, if I make enough lists I will magically hit on the “perfect” schedule - while I know that’s ridiculous, I can’t seem to help myself. 🤦‍♀️ It is a good distraction from my everyday stresses, after all!
Can I join the Group "Lets make another List again?" Me and my daughter are doing just that again this afternoon. Maybe we will get some Pixie Dust sprinkled and it will be the Perfect schedule................ Hmmmmmmm😲
Also we booked BBB when it dropped!

Well, both my halloween ears and my halloween t-shirt came in this week! I am party ready lol.

With the new really early hours I'm hoping I will be out of the parks very early before the worst of the heat. Come on lower crowds! Since party day is a late night, I'll probably go back to the room, try and cool down and nap and then pack a bit since i'll be leaving the next day.

I'm maybe 3/4 packed... I leave by bags in my closet.... Kitty Cat gets nervous when she sees them out. She knows something is up....
My kitty cat does the same thing. She's always suspicious when she sees my suitcase opened. So I put in a few things and close it and move it up against the wall. That makes her feel a little better but she watching it in case it moves...LOL! :rotfl2:

Has anyone else already repacked their bag (first of many times, I'm sure) or is it just me... 6 weeks to go!!!
No, I have everything stored in the office closet. I won't be packing till the weekend prior. I just ordered our party shirts off Etsy, and one last Amazon order. Lastly, I am going to go buy some of our in-room snacks and then have beverages ordered (waters, etc).

Anyone else doing a grocery order? Last time we did one it was through garden grocer and it was $$$. Anyone have good success with Publix?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter