***Official September 2021 Thread***

Alright September crowd, hoping you can help me turn my current Dispirited Shuffle back into the Happy Dance. I’ve been SO excited for our anniversary trip all summer long. We leave Wednesday for what should be 5 magical days but I am just not feeling excited at all. Nothing to do w the anticipated experience and everything to do w/ work stress/depression really making everything feel like I’m in the bell jar.
On top of that I’m in the first trimester of what is kind of a shocking pregnancy and while I’m thrilled to be pregnant I’m having a hard time reframing my idea of what this trip is going to be, considering I can’t ride some of my favorite attractions and I’m combatting constant low-grade nausea. We’re staying at my favorite resort (YC) and have some fun ADRs (Toppolino’s, Oga’s, Sebastian’s, Tiffins) - what else can I do to get myself hype? :/
Hate that you are feeling that way! First trimester is a weird time. How about some you tube walk-through videos? Hearing that music on Main Street gets me excited for a trip!

Well ended up having to cancel our WL plans for this week at the very last minute and thought I’d be waiting to return to WDW the end of Jan! But situation improved and I was able to book a reservation at CSR for GDT...I couldn’t get back into CCV 🙁 but I’m fine with GDT. So now arriving on 9/23-9/29. Just not up to the huge crowds and craziness of 10/1 celebrations and hoping that crowds will be low while we are there...TP has crowd levels at 1-2 but reports I’m seeing look like larger crowds...also hoping to exchange our Boo Bash tix from this week to event while we are there...when I called to try to exchange tix I was told all dates are sold out but I’ve been hearing that people are able to actually get tix at guest service locations in the parks so hoping to exchange our tickets when I get there. I already got ADRs through TP for Cinderella breakfast and Beaches and Cream within a day of making reservation request so that’s a real surprise as I wasn’t expecting to be able to rebook either of those. Planning on Geyser Point for sure and not concerned about the rest....really just want time to lay around pool and take it easy as well as visit parks with low wait times before all the new changes....

Just returned home from my quick weekend getaway with my husband. This was our first time ever going without our girls (we took them in March and are taking them again in November). We wanted to experience the F&W together and Disney Springs. We went to Epcot all day Friday, basically open to close. We had SO MUCH FUN. We ate way too much food and tried so many drinks. We were able to sit and do a lot of people watching, which was entertaining. The park was far busier than I expected it to be, based on what others had been saying on this board. But I figured Friday night would be bad. It was pretty crowded - probably just as crowded as it was during Spring Break. The difference was there were far fewer kids and more adults. We saw quite a few people who were overly drunk and vomiting. We had so much fun, but I think if my kids were with us, I would have had a different perspective.
Disney Springs Saturday was bananas. So busy. But - without kids in tow, it didn't bother us. We were always able to find a spot at any bar without a wait. We did brunch at Homecomin, dinner at the Edison, and mid-day snacks/beer at Polite pig without waits. We spent way too much money, but had a blast. World of Disney was shoulder to shoulder. It didn't bother us - we are coming from one "hot spot" to another. But I can see why it would bother some if you are not coming from somewhere with similar covid numbers.

Just wanted to share my experience!

Hi! Last minute trip planned for next week. I'm a new FL resident, first time annual passholder, and had to take advantage of a sweet ASMo deal I found on Hotwire. September 23-25; and it will be my first visit to MGM/HS in 13 years!! Looking forward to reading through everyone's recent experiences on this thread.

Someone posted that full housekeeping has returned to CSR I was just wondering whether that is true of all resorts.

Someone posted that full housekeeping has returned to CSR I was just wondering whether that is true of all resorts.
I hope the other resorts start having full housekeeping. We just returned from a trip to Maine and our resort had full housekeeping. It was really nice to return to a clean room with the beds made by someone other than me. :)

I arrived at MCO Tuesday morning (Sept 21) at about 7:30AM. Got a coffee, got my bags and got to DME about 8:10. I was all alone. I waited about 5 minutes until they put me on a bus - all by myself.

At 8:37 I got a text - my room was ready. What a great start to this trip!

Just arrived today and realized I forgot a hairbrush! Anyone know where I can buy one that’s not a Disney plastic one?

Starting to get excited about our trip finally! Fly down Saturday, one night offsite, check into Swan on Sunday and off to Epcot. I'm doing laundry so I can pack tomorrow. It's been so long I am afraid I will forget something important. And our refrigerator quit today so we will have to deal with that when we get back.

We arrive next Wednesday and I'm still playing around with our park days and dining! I did book the Harmonious dining package at Spice Road and that will stick :thumbsup2

We arrive next Wednesday and I'm still playing around with our park days and dining! I did book the Harmonious dining package at Spice Road and that will stick :thumbsup2
We have a very short overlap this trip. We check out of the Wilderness Lodge on Thursday. Maybe we'll run into you. :)

3 days until arrival 9/27!!!!!
2 nights CSR
4 nights Dolphin

Currently have 4 day 1ppd tickets hoping to upgrade to Incredi-Pass this trip. So Excited to be back, haven't been since 2019. Being there for the 50th is something I planned out for a year and made my reservation the day it opened. Have some good ADRs, not all my favorites but expecting this trip to be different with all the changes so embracing the change and trying not to panic. Bags are packed, ears are ready, and some fun decorations for our rooms. My partner's first trip, so many firsts and so many lasts with the change over Oct 1. I feel the tears welling in my eyes already :earseek:

Midway through the weekend - it's Sunday morning 26th - and it feels really crowded. But the lines are not long. 20/30 minutes is the norm for the "big" rides. Rise - which in now standby - Frozen and Mine Train typically get to 40/50 minutes after the morning rush. Pirates seems to hover around 60 all day.

But it just feels crowded. Monorails packed, buses packed, walkways crowded. No rain at all, not even much cloud cover and not terribly humid. But it's hot. I've been shooting a lot of video and even trying to upload my trip reports as I go.

All-in-all a great trip so far. Thinking this week will get busy as people arrive for the 50th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!