***Official Planning Thread -DECEMBER 2024 - Welcome all!***

YES!:jumping1: Information from the Disney Parks Blog page posted today:

"Happy Halfway to the Holidays! Over the next few days, we’ll be sharing all kinds of cheerful news and announcements for the 2024 holiday season at Disney Parks. To kick things off and get you in the festive spirit, we’re sharing two new Disney holiday wallpapers for your phone, desktop, and watch."
1719191336058.png

Ugh...time to rethink. We were planning on driving down the 21st and were hoping for a party that night or Sunday night. Since the last party is the 20th, we'd have to take off on Friday and fly down instead - an added expense. We'd also have to add the cost of transportation to Port Canaveral and back for our cruise leaving the 26th, since we wouldn't have our own vehicle down there because of having to fly.

Now to decide which dates. :confused3I could do MVMCP on 12/10 and JN on 12/11 but 2 nights together may be a bit much. Also, 12/11 is DH's b'day and he doesn't have much interest in these parties. I would hate to drag him on his b'day. I could do it solo but I'd like to make other plans for that night for something he'd be interested in. So many decisions but sometimes that can be a good thing. I did want to avoid a Saturday night but I may have to settle for 12/14 since we're only there a week.

Now to decide which dates. :confused3I could do MVMCP on 12/10 and JN on 12/11 but 2 nights together may be a bit much. Also, 12/11 is DH's b'day and he doesn't have much interest in these parties. I would hate to drag him on his b'day. I could do it solo but I'd like to make other plans for that night for something he'd be interested in. So many decisions! I did want to avoid a Saturday night but I may have to settle for 12/14 since we're only there a week.

So I'm sure everyone has read about the Genie + changes, can anyone help me with this questions? The main thread moves too fast!

We arrive on 12/3, but rest of party arrives on 12/4. So I will wait to book the 7 days from their 12/4 arrival.
How do I figure out the 7 days? If I count 7 days, it's starts on 11/28 (Thanksgiving) to 12/4. Is that how you count? Or would it be on 11/27?

Math and me aren't friends.

So I'm sure everyone has read about the Genie + changes, can anyone help me with this questions? The main thread moves too fast!

We arrive on 12/3, but rest of party arrives on 12/4. So I will wait to book the 7 days from their 12/4 arrival.
How do I figure out the 7 days? If I count 7 days, it's starts on 11/28 (Thanksgiving) to 12/4. Is that how you count? Or would it be on 11/27?

Math and me aren't friends.
I think the 27th but also if that’s wrong, you’re wrong a day early and not a day late and you can just go back in the next day to do it lol

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest