***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a silly question but if they let you in because you have a fastpass can you stay in Pandora after your ride or do they make you leave?

Seems like things have calmed down quite a bit, for the whole park. I am wondering if maybe Pandora will have an opposite crowd pattern than the norm. Seems everyone will want to be there first thing, then leave, then come back and see it again at night. I wonder if you miss the RD, if you are better off waiting in the mid afternoon than late morning.

I guess I was just thinking of them having to deal with all the ones who would be frustrated because of the crowds and waits.
It's what we do, but I understand and appreciate where you were coming from with the comment. I hear it often "how do CMs deal with less than magical guests?" For anyone to last as a CM, they must learn to deal with it and to look at it as a challenge to do some guest recovery. And for those CMs that are affected negatively, they usually move on.

Last edited:

It's what we do, but I understand and appreciate where you were coming from with the comment. I hear it often "how do CMs deal with less than magical guests?" For anyone to last as a CM, they must learn to deal with it and to look at as a challenge to do some guest recovery. And for those CMs that are affected negatively, they usually move on.

This is an awesome attitude. As a restaurant owner, one of the things I continually preach is that every mistake, issue, or less than thrilled guest is an opportunity, not a problem. How you handle those situations can have a greater impact on a guest's day than even perfect execution can. The understanding of this by cast members is one of the biggest reasons I love Disney.

I feel beyond lucky that i was able to make both FPs for river journey and flight of passage for tomorrow. There was a bug if you made the FPs right before 7am on release day where the tier restriction wasn't yet in place.

There is now a second line to get in for people that have a fp inside pandora. Much shorter.

Btw, getting to tiffins, i almost got into pandora faster via this line. But im hot and hungry.
Keep us posted on how your evening goes.

Alright
Grabbed some lunch. Had the kids hot dog and the cheese cake. Mobile ordering rocks!!!
I am feeling for everyone in line right now. Its super hot. The line for windtraders is still 90 minutes, all of them in the sun.
Sitting in a shady spot by the exit to nrj, people coming out are saying that it was beautiful. Short. And not worth 2 hours :)

Last edited:
Wait times for both Pandora attractions are dropping according to MDE. FoP is 195 min, NJ is 150. Each is down a full hour from their peaks

Thanks to all who are giving live reports. It certainly sounds like Disney has a hit on their hands with Pandora. Way to go Joe Rohde. I will assume that this MORE than makes up for the issues and delays with Rivers of Light, and I can't wait to see both RoL and Pandora in August.

I don't know, RoL was cancelled last Sunday for who knows what reason, and the FP they gave us to make up for it couldn't be used on RoL.

Can anyone explain how Pandora entry is working for folks with FPs? Do we just go straight to the entrance and skip the line to get in entirely?
Prepping mentally for tomorrow..

Yes, that's how it worked today. You couldn't enter until your FP time.

I agree that the park looks normal outside of Pandora. MDE is showing 25-45 minute waits on all of the AK attractions besides Pandora. I'll be interested to see what the lines are like once the sun goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter