***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super happy- our AK days our days 9 and 10 of our trip, so hopefully we should have our pick of times at 60 days. We will FP one for each day- June 10 and 11! June 11 is our travel home day, so I am happy that we *should* be able to get an early FP since we will be booking at 60+10.

Swan and Dolphin's website says this:
As a guest of the Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin Resort you may explore Pandora—The World of Avatar beyond regular Park hours from 11 pm to 1 am nightly, May 27th to July 4th 2017. This benefit is in addition to the Extra Magic Hours already available to you at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.

That would lead me to believe that Pandora will be open nightly from 11pm-1am for onsite guests not the whole park unless there are evening EMH at AK.

I imagine it will be like entrance to Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade for resort guest at Universal. However, Disney has a boat load more onsite guests. This may be crazy.

Super happy- our AK days our days 9 and 10 of our trip, so hopefully we should have our pick of times at 60 days. We will FP one for each day- June 10 and 11! June 11 is our travel home day, so I am happy that we *should* be able to get an early FP since we will be booking at 60+10.

Plan well unless something has changed you can only have 7 days of fastpasses at a time... we had to wait till we used our fastpasses from the first day of our trip before we could book another day and being only a few days out pickings were slim

Plan well unless something has changed you can only have 7 days of fastpasses at a time... we had to wait till we used our fastpasses from the first day of our trip before we could book another day and being only a few days out pickings were slim
Not if you are staying on site, which most anyone booking at 60 days is

I was staying on site for 10 days.....Booked the first 7 when my 60 day window opened up but wouldn't let me add anymore. I called and was told the limit is 7 regardless of length of stay to give all guests a chance to fastpass rides. This was last year though... enough complaining might have changed that. anyone staying more that 7 days that have fastpasses booked every day?

I was staying on site for 10 days.....Booked the first 7 when my 60 day window opened up but wouldn't let me add anymore. I called and was told the limit is 7 regardless of length of stay to give all guests a chance to fastpass rides. This was last year though... enough complaining might have changed that. anyone staying more that 7 days that have fastpasses booked every day?

We stayed 12 nights last July and were able to book FP+ for every day at 60 days.

"In addition, guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can reserve Disney FastPass+ selections for attractions, including those in Pandora – The World of Avatar, up to 60 days prior to check-in beginning March 24, 2017. Disney FastPass+ service will be available at the two attractions within Pandora during regular theme park hours. Guests may select only one of these two attractions in their first set of Disney FastPass+ selections, subject to availability.

With all of the excitement surrounding the debut of this new land, it’s recommended that guests take advantage of the nightly Extra Magic Hours to visit Pandora – The World of Avatar. Guests can then reserve Disney FastPass+ experiences to enjoy the rest of Disney’s Animal Kingdom during regular park hours.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...-with-fastpass-and-nightly-extra-magic-hours/

It is 60 days for Swan/Dolphin. The only benefits you loose staying there are ME, MB and room charging. I had to go check since it was October when we stayed there and I couldn't remember for certain myself

I've also read that you must book dining a day at a time as opposed to having access to the full 10 days. Not thrilled about this but staying anyway.

I did an 8 night/9 day trip back in November/December and I had fast passes booked 60 days out for all 9 days.

I wonder for annual passholders without resort reservations how we will fare getting FPs

We stayed 12 nights last July and were able to book FP+ for every day at 60 days.

Thank you, our big stay this year will be in December so I had not encountered this situation since early 2016. I was not happy about the limit. It was so stupid. glad they have fixed it.

Uh oh.... I will have to look at that. I *really* don't want to get up at 4AM to book FP more than once!

Sorry, you got bad info from the CM. On site stays have always gotten to book FP for every day they have tickets, for the length of their stay. Did you have a 10 day ticket or a 7 day ticket?

I've also read that you must book dining a day at a time as opposed to having access to the full 10 days. Not thrilled about this but staying anyway.
May be, we never book trips that far out it seems. Not at a Disney resort or at Swan/Dolphin. I don't think you'll miss out on anything without the 180+10 anyway. ADR are not hard to get. We book ours day before

Thank you, our big stay this year will be in December so I had not encountered this situation since early 2016. I was not happy about the limit. It was so stupid. glad they have fixed it.
It was nothing to fix. This was never the case. The CM was misinformed. Sadly, an all too often occurrence. You are only limited to the number of days on your ticket, or length of stay, whichever runs out first. Always has been the case.

We've done 10 day trips both summers of 15 and 16, booked FP for length of stay both years.

I wonder for annual passholders without resort reservations how we will fare getting FPs

Wondering the same thing. I'll be on at 7am 30 days out from the grand opening to get a FP for one of the Pandora rides. Hopefully Disney still has some available for us AP's

Did you only have 7 days worth of tickets but a 10 day stay?

It has always been since FP+ has been introduced that on site guests can book 60 days out plus the entire length of their stay at once.

So if you were on site for 10 days and had 10 days worth of tickets, then you could book all 10 days at once on your 60 day mark. The CM you spoke with told you wrong info and either you could've booked for the rest of your days but just didn't try, or there was a technical issue and a call to Disney tech support could've fixed whatever was blocking you from finishing your FP selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter