*** Official October 2018 Thread ***

I think mods only have permission to do that and change original posts, etc. I can try to PM this person and see if they still are an active member of the Disboards. If not, I can make new thread if people want that. We can still post links and such to this thread, it just wouldn't be all contained on the first page. It's about a 50/50 shot someone will read the first page anyway!
Hello! I’m the second poster of this thread, I can update my post with the list and add a note about the first poster being MIA, if that is the case. I am more than happy to keep it updated!

List is updated as of 3/12 6pm in second post!

Last edited:
Hello! I’m the second poster of this thread, I can update my post with the list and add a note about the first poster being MIA, if that is the case. I am more than happy to keep it updated!

List is updated as of 3/12 6pm in second post!
Yes that was the idea I was referring to! Thanks so much for being willing to keep it updated! You rock

Hi everyone!! I haven't read through the posts but I'm so excited to be here! I'm going with a bunch of cousins for our yearly family trip.

We are going the 19th-22nd and our hotel is tbd

saw that theres a facebook group, ill join in :)

Hello, fellow October visitors. My husband and I are visiting from the UK, staying 6th October to 2nd November for my first trip to Disney World in 30 years (when I was there for 2 days while my father attended a conference) and my husband’s first time ever. We are staying at CSR and Boardwalk.

We will spend 2 weeks with my sister-in-law and niece, and another two with other friends who live in the US. I’m very excited!

Hello, fellow October visitors. My husband and I are visiting from the UK, staying 6th October to 2nd November for my first trip to Disney World in 30 years (when I was there for 2 days while my father attended a conference) and my husband’s first time ever. We are staying at CSR and Boardwalk.

We will spend 2 weeks with my sister-in-law and niece, and another two with other friends who live in the US. I’m very excited!

I’m staying at Coronado Springs and the Boardwalk.

Thank you for managing the list, @CARR1E F1SHER

Hello! I didn't see my dates on the list. I'm glad someone took this over. I will be there 10/27-11/10 staying at POR

Hey hi, how cool, we'll be there as well those dates with a group of 8. For 6 of them it is also their first visit!
Exciting right!
Awesome! I hear great things about it! We have family friends who go annually and ALWAYS stay at this place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter