**Official NOVEMBER 2021 Check in thread

November 9th-16th POP. First solo trip.
I did a 2 week solo trip 6 years ago and it was amazing! FYI with dining reservations, they treat you so well when you're by yourself and always surprised me how quick you get out of the restaurant, it was like 30 minutes from once I sat down. I did lots of resort visits, spa treatments at GF and Mandara Spa, LOTS of backstage tours and tons of sitting on benches people watching. Sometimes I would stay on the train in MK for an hour plus. Such a great time, I will always remember it! Have fun!

Thanksgiving is my favorite time to visit WDW but unfortunately not working out this year. I will be at GDT Nov. 12-16th for work though! Stayed there in February and last month, hoping (and thinking it will) Toledo is open by then!

Hellllooooo!
Solo trip nov 28-30th staying at movies before heading to a work conference at st. Pete’s beach.

flight lands at 11am on the 28th a s I have 3 day hopper tickets. Have reservations for AK, HS, and MK in that order. Waiting to see if there are any Christmas /after hours events.

Since I'm checking in Nov. 30 I just make it for this thread.

Seven nights at POFQ. My first time at that resort around Christmas time and my first winter trip since 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!