***Official November 2014 thread***

Oh yes!!! I got one of those for my solo trip. Now I know what you mean.
Well I guess I'll be getting that soon. Wonder what I did with that other magnet.

I asked DH what color magic band he wanted and he said green. I told him he already has a green one so I picked blue. LOL But he has until October to change his mind. ;)

I picked orange for me this time. I already got Pink last November and Red on my solo trip.

I'm so mad at myself. Today I did food shopping and spend $160. Totally blew it and paid with my debit card. I should have used my Disney visa and then came home and made a payment on the Visa. sigh. Lost my Disney rewards dollar on that one. sigh.

Oh well things are coming up and I'll be using the visa and making some Disney $$ and then coming home and using the cash to make a payment. Should have a few hundred by the time I get to Disney.

Hi Joyce! I haven't been on the boards much but saw you were the the last post and had to check in. : ) Hope all is going well.

I am excited. We are scheduled the 1-6 at Sports then 6-11 at BWV. I am beyond excited. I expect to start seeing info on the food and wine being leaked out soon. I CANT WAIT!

My childhood BFF and I are going Nov 16-22. I am so excited! She's a WDW fanatic, but this will be the first trip without her family (either her parents or now her kids and hubby). I haven't been to WDW in about 5 years (and that was just a day at MK), but I did go to Disneyland in May, which is part of what made me want to go back to WDW now. I've never been to Animal Kingdom and I'm pretty sure Honey I Shrunk the Kids was the newest thing the last time I was at MGM/HS. We're doing a day at each park plus a night of MVMCP. We're staying at All-Star Sports and have free dining. I've never stayed on-site, so even staying at a Value will be special for me. :cloud9:

Hi Joyce! I haven't been on the boards much but saw you were the the last post and had to check in. : ) Hope all is going well.

Hi CaraMIaBelle,
Nice to see you. Yes we are well. How about you?
Not sure if you saw that DH agreed to do another trip in November. :cool1:
It's been a very busy year and after we priced out some summer vacation options up here on the coast, it just made sense to go to Disney instead.
Thank you Disney Visa card with rewards!

This time there is very little planning. Hoping a RO discount will come out for us so we can had something extra to the trip, but ........

As I proceed with a busy summer, it will be nice to shut down and relax at a Disney resort. We don't even plan to go to parks every day, just more be down there and enjoy the environment.

The super easy to get to airport changed their flight times and such, so now we were forced to use one that is double the travel so it's not as simple and doesn't make me feel like I have to rush a trip next year. LOL

But I'm going this year again. :banana:

See you soon, I hope.

Joining in- even though most of our trip is in December. We have 5 or 6 staying at pop 11/29-12/6- 2 rooms. Myself, MIL, dd9, twin ds 5, and maybe dh (he isn't sure he can come bc of work, and theme parks aren't quite his passion- making all ressies for 6 for now and will change once he knows what he is doing). Made our ADRs the other day and got everything we wanted... 1900 park fare, garden grill, mama melrose f!, chef mickeys, CRT, akershus, Tusker house, and crystal palace- lots of character meals but will be twins 1st trip and dd 2nd. By the time we get back down, they may be too old for lots of characters... (It was 3.5 years ago that I brought my dd). I can't wait for this trip! Looking forward to seeing all the holiday decorations and various entertainment, as well as all the great rides!

Those are our dates also and we received free dinning also but not to happy where we are staying disney All Star Sports. But we will make the best of it after all it's Disney
We are All star sports too. I couldn't see spending $700 more for AoA especially since we will probably only be there to sleep. The theming looks perfect for my hubby and boys though!

This thread is so long, I can't remember if I posted here when I first booked or not. We are booked Nov 8-15 at CBR in a Pirate room. It's surprise trip for our DS. He asks every single day when we can go back to Disney and he has no idea that we have it booked an ready.
We thought we were going to have to cancel because 4 short days after I booked the trip I found out that I was pregnant but I am healthy and have been given the all clear by my doctor. We booked out airfare yesterday. This is happening.

Hi CaraMIaBelle,
Nice to see you. Yes we are well. How about you?
Not sure if you saw that DH agreed to do another trip in November. :cool1:
It's been a very busy year and after we priced out some summer vacation options up here on the coast, it just made sense to go to Disney instead.
Thank you Disney Visa card with rewards!

This time there is very little planning. Hoping a RO discount will come out for us so we can had something extra to the trip, but ........

As I proceed with a busy summer, it will be nice to shut down and relax at a Disney resort. We don't even plan to go to parks every day, just more be down there and enjoy the environment.

The super easy to get to airport changed their flight times and such, so now we were forced to use one that is double the travel so it's not as simple and doesn't make me feel like I have to rush a trip next year. LOL

But I'm going this year again. :banana:

See you soon, I hope.

That's great news! I'm still hoping for fall 2015 myself. Still have to confirm things with the Disney reluctant husband though, and we are in the process of a kitchen refurb so now is NOT the time. LOL.
So did the solo trip change your touring style then?

Okay, so I know it's early, but it's never too early to start right :goodvibes Is anyone else planning a November 2014 trip? Me and my DFI is planning our Disneymoon in November so we can experience all the Christmas stuff :santa: We'll probably stay at POFQ with the free dining like we did last time, as we loved that resort :cutie: I can't wait, 21 days in Florida is the plan :cloud9: November travellers: Oct 25th - Nov8th: pixleyyy - ASMU/offsite timeshare Oct 26st - Nov 2nd: mommyof3princess27 Oct 30th - Nov 12th: Jonesloonybin - POP Oct 30th - Nov 23rd: LucyBC80 - Universal's Cabanas Beach Hotel + POFQ (nov 11th) Oct 31st - Nov 8th: Ayleana - AoA Nov 1st - 8th: ksinniger - Poly Nov 1st - 9th: stitchfan18 Nov 1st -9th: Funfire240 Nov 1st - 9th: MomTo3PrincessesInNJ - hotel TBD(1-6) + DCL (6-9) Nov 1st - 9th: jerseygirl82 - hotel TBD Nov 1st - 10th: ses1230 Nov 2nd - 10th: DVCMAUREEN - boardwalk Nov 3rd - 12th: disneydad1954 - POP Nov 4th - 14th: Bert Chimneysweep - Caribbean Beach Nov 6th - 10th: momto3gr8boys - Yacht Club Nov 6th - 11th: Nov 6th - 13th: Shunasee - POFQ Nov 6th - 15th: Monkey30 - hotel TBD Nov 7th - ?: TinyDancer Nov 7th - 15th: naynheath - WDW/Universal Nov 8th - 15th: Mommy2cody - POFQ Nov 8th - 15th: mrandmrsnjt1106 - hotel TBD Nov 8th - 17th: tevisco4 POR or POFQ Nov 8th - 22nd: CanadaluvsDisney - offsite 8-15, BC 15-22 Nov 8th - ?: Grandma Rainbow - DCL Nov 9th - 13th: ChristineandLiv - Dream Cruise Nov 9th - 15th: madouceamie - POR Nov 11th - 24th: MrsBearcat - POP Nov 12th - 18th: disneydad - POR Nov 12th - 20th: Iloveyoumost - POR Nov 13th - Dec 6th GirlDreamer - POFQ/AoA - Disneymoon Nov 14th - 21st: tmrose03 Nov 15th - 21st: Sandy Mouse - POR or POP Nov 15th - 22nd: chrystalc77 - AoA Nov 15th - 22nd: KMcCP - POR Nov 15th - 24th: princesskaycee - AoA Nov 16th - 22nd: new york 1 - POFQ Nov 16th - 22nd: JacknDawn4ever - POR Nov 20th - 28th - Coronado Springs
Nov 20th - 29th: DisneyFanSherry - AoA Nov 20th - Dec 1st: WDW-A-RAMA Nov 21st - 27th: peterssm - Bonnet Creek Nov 22nd - 28th: mickeyplanner - BLT Nov 22nd - 29th: Cierese Nov 22nd - 29th: crazyventures - Marriott's Harbour Lake Nov 22nd - 29th: rcjmouse - AKV Nov 23rd - 28th: Bohemian74 Nov 23rd - 29th: wyonative78 - Swan Nov 28th - Dec 6th: DisneyMama21 - AKV Nov 28th - Dec 6th: Pbuttadad - BWV Nov 28th - Dec 7th: tlk0908 - AoA Nov 29th - Dec 5th: reneaterry - (POP) Nov 29th - Dec 11th: Lindaland - BWV + cruise on the Magic from 30th + POP 7-11th dec dates TBD (7 days): Barahona6 dates TBD: wiigirl dates TBD: kbarret dates TBD: boundfordisney

SOOO excited to be joining this group! We are making our 4th trip to DW for this Thanksgiving - FD at Coronado Springs! :-)
ADRs are booked - now, just working on FP+ strategy! ;-)

That's great news! I'm still hoping for fall 2015 myself. Still have to confirm things with the Disney reluctant husband though, and we are in the process of a kitchen refurb so now is NOT the time. LOL.
So did the solo trip change your touring style then?

LOVED my solo trip!
Was ready to go again but DH refused to let me do solo. He really wasn't interested in Disney until I mentioned I wouldn't mind another solo trip. :lmao:

What was different was that I could eat whenever I wanted and where/when, and I actually decided to check out things that we had avoided before. So I"m looking forward to going back. But this next vacation will be different in that I really want some resort time as well as some off resort time. We talked about SeaWorld and there is a place called Holy Land Experience that I would like to check out. I'm a big Vacation Bible school fan and when we went to HLE back in 2002, I loved it but didn't get to see much because of my son's resistance to new things. BUT DH is not keen on that. So we'll see.
He did agree to SeaWorld.

Off to get DS#2 at work.

LOVED my solo trip!
Was ready to go again but DH refused to let me do solo. He really wasn't interested in Disney until I mentioned I wouldn't mind another solo trip. :lmao:

What was different was that I could eat whenever I wanted and where/when, and I actually decided to check out things that we had avoided before. So I"m looking forward to going back. But this next vacation will be different in that I really want some resort time as well as some off resort time. We talked about SeaWorld and there is a place called Holy Land Experience that I would like to check out. I'm a big Vacation Bible school fan and when we went to HLE back in 2002, I loved it but didn't get to see much because of my son's resistance to new things. BUT DH is not keen on that. So we'll see.
He did agree to SeaWorld.

Off to get DS#2 at work.

Lol!. Maybe that's what I need to do...threaten to take a couple solo trips!
I've never heard I Holy Land Experience, that sounds interesting.
I know what you mean. Im afraid to even try changing resorts because of my son's resistance to change. He is starting a new school this fall, so wish us luck. Hope your son is doing well with work.

This will be my families 1st disney world trip 11/9-11/15! Me my DH, DS4, DD2 & DS 1 are all extremely excited to be staying water view at the beach club. We are glad to get the last 2 days of F&W in and then do MVMCP on the 13th.

We talked about SeaWorld and there is a place called Holy Land Experience that I would like to check out. I'm a big Vacation Bible school fan and when we went to HLE back in 2002, I loved it but didn't get to see much because of my son's resistance to new things.

I've never heard I Holy Land Experience, that sounds interesting.
I was totally planning on visiting the HLE for the first time this year, but it looks like we'll have to pass. It doesn't seem like we can fit it into our schedule. I know they've made alot of changes recently to enhance the experience, so I'm looking forward to seeing it someday.

This will be my families 1st disney world trip 11/9-11/15! Me my DH, DS4, DD2 & DS 1 are all extremely excited to be staying water view at the beach club. We are glad to get the last 2 days of F&W in and then do MVMCP on the 13th.

OMGoodness!!! How super exciting!!! What a wonderful place to stay and your first time in Disney even!!! Wow!! I'll be there also, so maybe we'll run into each other! :)

I just found this thread, so I'm way late to this party...but we are going to be at the world from Nov 8-15, we are doing a split stay at SSR and GF. My hubby and I are doing our first, of hopefully many, runDisney events for the W&D half :cheer2:, our DDs are also both doing their first races too for the kids races :goodvibes

So exciting to see so many more disney fans that are going to be there at the same time :tigger:

Can't wait to read everyone's posts about their plans, I'm super excited for our early ressies at CP before park opening, I've always wanted to do this to get pics before the crowds and this is the first time we've been able to snag them!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter