**Official MVMCP, 2010!** Guest list, tips and info.

I'll be there Dec 12, on our arrival day! 4 p.m. dinner at Crystal Palace before the party. SO excited! It's a trip with my best friend for her first visit and her birthday. No kids, no husbands! If you see two grown women who can't stop giggling, that's probably us. :-)

I'll be there on Dec 19th!! This will be my first MVMCP!!! To say I'm excited would really be an understatement! LOL! I'm having dinner at the Crystal Palace that day!!!!

Until next time,
John

My first MVMCP on December 2nd!!:santa: I'm so excited. I've been to MNSSHP twice and absolutely loved it, so I know I will love the Christmas Party.

Can anyone who's been there in early December tell me how cold it's been at night?

We are going the same night. I hope this is worth the extra money. My dd really wanted to try it, so I gave in and got the tickets.

From what I have heard it is:thumbsup2 We plan on going to HS during the day with ADR at momma melrose's then off to MK at 5ish. Also heard that they sometimes will let you in early with your MVMCP tics. Anyways hope you and your DD enjoy the evening

From what I have heard it is:thumbsup2 We plan on going to HS during the day with ADR at momma melrose's then off to MK at 5ish. Also heard that they sometimes will let you in early with your MVMCP tics. Anyways hope you and your DD enjoy the evening

We have an ADR at LTT around 5:15 so we are hoping we can get in early with the MVMCP tickets. If not, we have park hoppers we can use.

DH and I will be there for our first party experience on November 19th! :santa:

So very excited!!!!!! I have a feeling that Christmas music will be playing in my house way too early this year! :laughing:

I love celebrating Christmas at Disney. It's the easiest way for us to celebrate as a family, since none of us really need stuff in our stockings etc... Even though the MVMCP is pretty pricey, I think DS will enjoy it and that makes it worth it for us! I am sure we will be looking forward to the holidays more than usual this year! :santa:

Dec. 10th
So excited to take my DD to see Christmas in The World for the 1st time :-)

We'll be ther Nov. 16 & Nov. 19. Can't wait. Just watched the video of last years parade!

Dec. 10th
So excited to take my DD to see Christmas in The World for the 1st time :-)
My family is going for the first time, too. I can't wait to see the look on my boys' faces. :cloud9:

We'll be ther Nov. 16 & Nov. 19. Can't wait. Just watched the video of last years parade!
DS8 and I keep watching it over and over!!!! We can't wait!!!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter