**Official MVMCP, 2010!** Guest list, tips and info.

There is a great calendar here http://www.easywdw.com/wp-content/u...er-2010-disney-world-crowd-calendar-small.png
They have average highs and lows listed. But, from what I've read it could be almost any weather! I'm going to wait and pack at the last minute. :thumbsup2

Yay!! :banana:

That's how I pack too. No need to get my brain in overdrive over something I can't control til the last minute, anyways.

This will be my 1st trip to Disney in early Dec. And I've already got my tix for the Dec. MVMCP. But, Shhhhhhh... I've got them hidden as a surprise.

And I've already got my tix for the Dec. MVMCP. But, Shhhhhhh... I've got them hidden as a surprise.
I think I'm going to wait a couple of weeks to order ours. I had planned to do it this week, but then I remembered that I haven't ordered our Ghost Train tickets yet (not Disney, but something we do every year). Since Halloween is fast approaching, I better get those first. :thumbsup2

We still haven't bought our tickets yet for a few reasons.

1) haven't decided 100% between two dates

2) waiting to see if Disney Visa will be offering discount, but if not plan to upgrade to AP on arrival and purchase with that discount.

We will be there week after thanksgiving. Wondering if there will really be that much of a crowd difference to worry about 11/30 vs. 12/2 party dates :confused3

One of these years I totally want to have a trip that overlaps so I can do both parties on one trip! That would be awesome, I think, to celebrate the change in seasons that way!

We'll be there on the 14th. Thankfully, it will be in the middle of our 5 day trip and not at the end. I'm hoping my feet won't be hurting too bad during the party. I can't wait!

One of these years I totally want to have a trip that overlaps so I can do both parties on one trip! That would be awesome, I think, to celebrate the change in seasons that way!

That is exactly what I thought would be a fun vacation, although being able to do F & W and MVMCP and OL this year is fantastic !:santa:

We are planning on going 11/18!!! This will be our first Christmas at Disney and first hard ticket event.
I have a question for pros... Does the castle only have the chritmas icicle lights during the party? or everyday Nov-Jan? AND if only on party nights, are they lite when the sun goes down around 5pm or at 7pm when the party officially starts?

:santa:Crossing all fingers! We are planning on being there Dec 16! Our first MVMCP! Early dinner at Kona at 3:00 before. Dana

We have a 430 adr at Tony's on December 19
:santa: Added :santa:

We are planning on going 11/18!!! This will be our first Christmas at Disney and first hard ticket event.
I have a question for pros... Does the castle only have the chritmas icicle lights during the party? or everyday Nov-Jan? AND if only on party nights, are they lite when the sun goes down around 5pm or at 7pm when the party officially starts?
I'm not really a pro... but, from what I've read - the lights are there every night. :thumbsup2 They do a special lighting show around dusk each day. :cloud9:

:santa:Crossing all fingers! We are planning on being there Dec 16! Our first MVMCP!
Us, too! Hope to see you there!!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter