***Official March 2021 Thread***

I think the 60 days is here to stay. They haven't confirmed that though. But that's how it's done at the CA parks and 180 days generates a lot of complaints. It's hard to figure out where you're going to eat when they haven't released park hours so you can plan your park days. IMO it's a good change!

Thats what I'm thinking too. I do like it being at 60, because like you said it's hard to know at 180 days what and where we might want to eat.

Just booked for the 7th-13th, staying at Pop

Okay, totally off topic but I clicked your youtube and instagram links. I'll have to share them with my hubby. He loves smoking meats. For his fathers day gift I got him a new Oklahoma Joe smoker/grill. Most of our friends say they can't eat ribs anywhere now because they are spoiled from eating my hubby's.

I think the less people I have living in this house the more of a homebody I become. Last year two of our kids got married, (oldest son in January and daughter in November). So we went from a household of five to a household of three. The only "kiddo" left in the house is our 19 year old son. He goes to college and works so several days during the week it's just me home during the day. I work from home (I have a small t-shirt/vinyl business and we have a business doing wrought iron handrails/fences). I have gotten so used to being home all the time that on days like today, when I had to go run errands, I absolutely dread it. I had to go out and do my monthly target and Sams run and pick up the groceries from Walmart. Seriously, I need to snap out of this funk before March for sure. Of course I'm sure all the heat and humidity here in North Alabama is not helping one bit. Is anyone else struggling to be motivated? Sheesh I hope it's not just me. Either way I hope it passes soon.

My daughter and my airfare is booked. My sisters haven't booked theirs yet and they still haven't decided 100% if they are flying or driving. I'm glad to have that done so I don't have to worry about it later. Only 195 days to go.

The lack of the ability to plan things is driving me nuts. Normally it would be almost time for me to make dining reservations. I am at 186 days.

The lack of the ability to plan things is driving me nuts. Normally it would be almost time for me to make dining reservations. I am at 186 days.
Me too. I thought about starting a pre-trip report but honestly what would I say at this point. The only plans we have are the dates and the resort. My daughter and I plan to try our hand at making us some ears and I'll be doing the matching shirts for the group but we don't have those done to share yet. So I guess if I do start a pre-trip report I'll wait until we have more things to share.

My daughter is a MCU fan and has a bit of a crush on the guy who plays Bucky Barnes. I ordered these from an Etsy shop and will be giving them to her for Christmas.

View attachment 524495

Those are awesome. I have my favorite pair from last year I'll wear some but DD and I wanna try our hand at some others. I have a villain shirt I'm making for us to all wear so we thought each of us could have a different villain ear to wear the day we wear those shirts.

I have to change our plans a bit and add one niece to the reservation. We really didn't think she would want to go but yesterday when she decided to come she was so onboard she booked her flight. She lives in LA and the rest of us in Alabama so it's a bigger thing for her to get to DW. She did the college program years ago and actually worked for Freeform (Disney) when she first moved out to LA. Now waiting to see if my niece in law or my other two nieces are gonna get to come.

So far mine and my daughters flights are booked, my oldest sister and her youngest daughters flights are booked (it was cheaper for them to fly from Atlanta two hours from them than Birmingham) and her oldest daughter's flights are booked (the LA niece). Now we wait on my middle sister to book her flight and find out if either of her daughters are getting to come and my oldest sister's daughter-in-law as well. So now we are up to 6 yeses and 3 maybes. I've already looked at room options this morning but have my TA looking as well. We may just end up in several rooms at Pop or ART. Just to save money with it being so many of us. We will be there on my oldest niece's birthday (LA) so I am adding that to the reservation as well.

Sound like things are slowly coming together for you. I want to do more planing, but there is nothing I can do right now.

we have decided that we still want to get magic bands even though Disney is going to a smart phone system. Yesterday I found an unused, unlinked, limited edition Black Widow band on eBay for a reasonable price. I bought it for my husband and will give it to him for Christmas. My daughter and I still haven’t picked out our bands yet. I wonder if they will continue to add more. I know that just recently added some NBA ones on the shop Disney site.

Sound like things are slowly coming together for you. I want to do more planing, but there is nothing I can do right now.

we have decided that we still want to get magic bands even though Disney is going to a smart phone system. Yesterday I found an unused, unlinked, limited edition Black Widow band on eBay for a reasonable price. I bought it for my husband and will give it to him for Christmas. My daughter and I still haven’t picked out our bands yet. I wonder if they will continue to add more. I know that just recently added some NBA ones on the shop Disney site.

I'm thinking of buying my daughter one as well and giving it to her for Christmas. I would prefer to use magic bands over my phone.

We have added one more niece to our reservation this morning so we are up to 7 people. Still have to possibility to add one more niece and her little one and my niece-in-law. So i changed to three rooms at pop and if we don't add anyone else we will down size to 2 rooms but wanted to go ahead and get three so we have a better shot at them all being together rather than adding one later and it being away from the others.

We are officially changed to Pop into three rooms because I went ahead and added my other niece and her little one. Now we are just waiting on my niece in law to see if she wants to be added. Niece and her little one may have to back out later and if she does, then we will just condense into 2 rooms instead of three. Right now room 1 has my daughter and myself, room 2 my middle sister, her two daughters and her youngest daughter's baby, room three has oldest sister and her two daughters. If her DIL decided to go she can stay in there with them too or one can move into my daughter and my room. Glad to have it all swapped and over with for now though. My middle sister isn't sure if they are flying yet or not or if they will just drive since they have the little one. Still waiting to decide on that. the rest of us have flights already booked. I don't mind the drive down, it's the drive home I dread so I just prefer to fly.

I am really annoyed. I got an email that the magic band that I had ordered from Ebay was delivered today. It was supposed to have been left in my mailbox. Nope, no magic band anywhere. I already have a claim in with the post office. I really hope it was just left in another mailbox by mistake and whoever got it will bring it over.

I am really annoyed. I got an email that the magic band that I had ordered from Ebay was delivered today. It was supposed to have been left in my mailbox. Nope, no magic band anywhere. I already have a claim in with the post office. I really hope it was just left in another mailbox by mistake and whoever got it will bring it over.

Oh no! I know the postal service has been so screwy lately. Im talking about all delivery service, not just USPS. Maybe it will show up tomorrow. I had something that said delivered but it didn't show up until the next day.

Well I know I update changed plans a lot, but I found out yesterday we may be changing plans again. My niece (with the baby) has informed my sister that she is getting married April 3rd. The Saturday after we get home from our trip. So I'm not even sure if that sister and her girls will even go on the trip because she will now be paying for a wedding and her step son's graduation trip all withing a couple months of each other. If that's the case I don't know if we would just reschedule the girls trip entirely. However, my daughter and I will still go regardless. If it drops down to just me and my daughter, we will probably move to earlier in the month if that would work for her. This is what I don't like about planning for a bigger group. If it were just my whole group I would set dates and then that would be it, but when you're dealing with multiple families I can't really do that.

I came home from work today and the magic band was in my mailbox! Yay!!!

I have already opened it, checked it out, and linked it to my account. DH is going to be so surprised.

Bama Mom - Sorry to hear that your plans may be changing. I'm with you though. I would still take the trip with my daughter even if no one else decided to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!