***Official March 2021 Thread***

On your MK day, I'd suggest Liberty Tree Tavern or Skipper's Canteen. We did both on our last trip and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. Skipper Canteen had a bit more adventurous menu, but we all found something we liked.

Definitely get that ADR at Ogas if you can; I'm so excited to finally see it in March assuming I can get an ADR too. Would your son want to build a lightsaber? They have advance reservations for that too, but it's pretty expensive ($200ish, if I remember correctly).

Are Oga’s reservations super hard to get? I’m usually up on my Disney stuff but I’m out of the loop with Star Wars stuff.

I’m sure he would love a lightsaber but that’s something he would love that day and then it’d go into a closet lol. What’s the other thing they can create? I’ve seen it on trip reports.

So for now I have:

3/4 - Epcot. I plan on getting a 6 am flight so we should be in the parks by 11 am. This is my sons 21st birthday. I plan on going straight to Mexico to get a drink.

3/5 - DHS. I know nothing about Star Wars but I plan on getting an ADR at Ogas and maybe Sci Fi.

3/6 - MK. Debating on where to get an ADR this day.

3/7 - DHS. If we accomplish ROTR on 3/5 I’ll move this to AK if available. I’m planning on getting a Very late flight home so we should get close to a full park day.

If hopping and FP+ returns I will change things around. Especially if they do away with park reservations.
Wow, I'm impressed that you already know which days you want to spend at each park. The only one we know for sure is that we want to try the Irish restaurant at Disney Springs on St. Patricks's day. Our only definite ADR will be The Brown Derby. My husband has insisted on that one. He says that our daughter and I can pick the other restaurants as long as he gets to go to the Brown Derby. I want to go to some of the restaurants we have not been to before.

March 20-26th at the Riviera. Our 1st DVC trip!.. My youngest will turn 7 on the day we arrive!
Great way to spend a birthday.

I’m sure he would love a lightsaber but that’s something he would love that day and then it’d go into a closet lol. What’s the other thing they can create? I’ve seen it on trip reports.
They also have droids. Those are less expensive than the light sabers.

I wasn't thrilled with the color choices of the free magic bands, so I decided to order a different color from the shop Disney site. It should arrive sometime next week. I hope it looks good with my Thor skin. If not, I am also getting a plain gray one as backup.

Wow, I'm impressed that you already know which days you want to spend at each park. The only one we know for sure is that we want to try the Irish restaurant at Disney Springs on St. Patricks's day. Our only definite ADR will be The Brown Derby. My husband has insisted on that one. He says that our daughter and I can pick the other restaurants as long as he gets to go to the Brown Derby. I want to go to some of the restaurants we have not been to before.

Great way to spend a birthday.

They also have droids. Those are less expensive than the light sabers.

I wasn't thrilled with the color choices of the free magic bands, so I decided to order a different color from the shop Disney site. It should arrive sometime next week. I hope it looks good with my Thor skin. If not, I am also getting a plain gray one as backup.

It’s a quick 3 night trip so it’s much easier for me to pick days. Arrival at Epcot for his bday then two days at DHS and throw in a MK day. If hopping comes back I’m going to change it up. Probably split the DHS day with AK. If park reservations go out the window it’ll change even more! If we can’t get a boarding group the first day I would do DHS at RD each day just to try. Then hop elsewhere. I hope we have that flexibility but who knows.

Yes a droid! I will look into that. I think he’d like that too.

So if course the bug has bitten and now I’m thinking of adding a day or flying down the day before in the afternoon so we can get a jump start Thursday. My son is in college but right now he’s all virtual. I asked him if he’s ok missing two days instead of only one. He said yes But I’m apprehensive. He believes school will still be virtual but I also don’t want to spend Disney time doing zoom classes. He told me to book the extra day because he wants to do all 4 parks. He never misses class and says he’ll be fine.

Ok, I may finally have a Disney trip that will stick. We originally planned for March of 2020 at BRV and got washed out due to the parks closing about 3 days before we left. Then we moved it to Thanksgiving 2020, but my wife got cold feet due to trip reports she's read and what will/won't be open by that time. So, we've re-booked at BRV for March 13-21. Crossing my fingers again!

Added you to the list.

I've gotten everybody to the list.

I haven't really even had time to think about our trip the past week. I still am waiting for my niece in law to download the app because I can't really do anything as far as adding her to any existing plans until she does. My sister that has a daughter getting married right after we get back still says she is going. I hope she gets to but I don't want her to stress herself out.

I still haven't decided what to do on magic bands for my daughter and I. I will at least order her one but not sure if I will get a solid color or upgrade.

I've been so busy with work lately (I own a t shirt/vinyl business) that we haven't had time to attempt making any ears yet either. My daughter lives an hour away so I just haven't had the time on Saturdays to get there and make them yet. She is at our house every Sunday for family dinner but we haven't taken the time to try any then either.

Did everyone hear that scream around 7:00 eastern time? That was me. I just found out that the university where my husband works and daughter attends is planning to cancel spring break. I don't think that they have taken into consideration that people have made travel plans for spring break. Looks like we will have to reschedule for May. I didn't really want to go during the summer, but it looks like we don't have much of a choice. I'm going to wait until the announcement is official before I start changing our plans though.

Did everyone hear that scream around 7:00 eastern time? That was me. I just found out that the university where my husband works and daughter attends is planning to cancel spring break. I don't think that they have taken into consideration that people have made travel plans for spring break. Looks like we will have to reschedule for May. I didn't really want to go during the summer, but it looks like we don't have much of a choice. I'm going to wait until the announcement is official before I start changing our plans though.

Oh no! I'm hoping my niece's doesn't get cancelled since she is the one we are working around.

So I ended up adding a day but we aren’t going to fly out until the evening. My son isn’t comfortable missing two days of school. I booked our flight going to Orlando for $45 each! We leave Philly at 4:30 pm and arrive around 6:45. We always land early though so hoping for that. Then we will get dinner (maybe at DS since I haven’t been there in 14 years and my son loves it) and stroll around the resort. This way we have a jump start that Thursday morning and get a full day on such a short trip. I did switch that day to DHS. I’m hoping for park hopping to be back so we can do Epcot in the evening.

So I ended up adding a day but we aren’t going to fly out until the evening. My son isn’t comfortable missing two days of school. I booked our flight going to Orlando for $45 each! We leave Philly at 4:30 pm and arrive around 6:45. We always land early though so hoping for that. Then we will get dinner (maybe at DS since I haven’t been there in 14 years and my son loves it) and stroll around the resort. This way we have a jump start that Thursday morning and get a full day on such a short trip. I did switch that day to DHS. I’m hoping for park hopping to be back so we can do Epcot in the evening.

Wow! Great airfare. I keep checking our flights to see if they go down in prices any but so far they just go up. The flight down is up $49.00 from when I booked and the flight home is up $15.00. Glad I booked when I did.
I'm really hoping hopper is back too. We did buy it, but with all that is going on, I know they can take them away at any time.

I got my new magic band and added the skin today. I still don’t know when I will get to use it. The university has not made any official announcement about spring break.

It looks great! Maybe the university will make an official announcement soon, no mater which direction they go. So far my hubby's college is still having spring break but several of the larger universities in Alabama have started to cancel theirs. Of course if hubby's cancels it doesn't affect my trip since its a girls only trip.

We are planning a Spring Break trip the week of March 14 - 20th! It will definitely be me, DH, and D16. We aren't sure how many of our adult daughters will be able to join us, but they all assure us that this is a huge priority! The last time we went was Thanksgiving 2019 and it was an AMAZING time!

We are curious what things will be like by then.

We are planning a Spring Break trip the week of March 14 - 20th! It will definitely be me, DH, and D16. We aren't sure how many of our adult daughters will be able to join us, but they all assure us that this is a huge priority! The last time we went was Thanksgiving 2019 and it was an AMAZING time!

We are curious what things will be like by then.

Added you to the list. I'm curious what things will be like then as well. It's so hard to tell what all will change in the next 5 months but I'm anxiously waiting to see.

Random March question. I know there isn't an exact answer. But in general, how miserably hot is it in March? We've been in may and felt like we were on the surface of the sun. Went in January and it was perfect.

Random March question. I know there isn't an exact answer. But in general, how miserably hot is it in March? We've been in may and felt like we were on the surface of the sun. Went in January and it was perfect.

I’ve been in March twice and it was cool enough in the morning and evening that we needed a jacket. Mid day it was in the low 70s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!