Official JUNE 2008

We'll be checking in at POR about this time in 7 days!! I can hardly stand myself. Of course, I'm already getting worn out just getting ready for the trip. This is the last week of school for our kids, so we're busy with all of that too. But who cares....in a week I'm in WDW!!!!! :tinker: :mickeyjum :mickeybar[/QU

We'll be doing the same thing as you at about the same time, mabye we'll see you there!

I have a small Saturn and a 6'4" DH! :) Those 2 things dont mix well! LOL!

We have a Saturn L2 and it normally only uses $100 in gas for a trip to WDW, so we couldn't fly for that little. I do expect to spend a little more this trip. DH, well he is only about 5'8" and our car isn't too small.

Suzanne

Anyone else driving everyone they know crazy with constant chants of "I'm going to Disney World on Friday, I'm going to Disney World on Friday!!" All my co-workers and friends are ready to tell me to stuff it because I break out in song like every 10 minuites. Man I am excited!:rotfl2:

I don't want to go anywhere bad enough to fly :crazy2: We are driving, or should I say sweet DH is driving, I will be sleeping, since I know I won't be able to after I get home at midnight, but I sleep really well in the car anyway.

I really want to go to Disneyland, but I am too scared to fly and even more scared because MIL lives close by DL :scared1: .

Suzanne

I have no idea why I thought you were flying? :confused3 I remember from many threads ago you saying that your husband was a truck driver. Silly me! I think that all of my excitement is clouding my brain! :rotfl2:

Anyone else driving everyone they know crazy with constant chants of "I'm going to Disney World on Friday, I'm going to Disney World on Friday!!" All my co-workers and friends are ready to tell me to stuff it because I break out in song like every 10 minuites. Man I am excited!:rotfl2:

:rotfl2:
I will be driving everyone crazy when we are only two days from our trip to WDW too!! However, I have been sending emails, everyday, to my family indicating how many days are left until we leave for our trip. I have a feeling that they are just deleting them without reading them! :rotfl: But who cares! We are going to WDW!!!:banana:

We leave Friday and the wife and I have basically cut ourselves off from buying anything else for the trip! Everytime we hit up Wal-Mart or Target we'd find one more thing that would be "great for the trip!"

Of course I was just informed that our rooftop luggage carrier has come up missing. So I've got to get a new one! Any suggestions of a store other than the above mentioned two I could find a decent one at?

I have spent nearly all of my budgeted "Disney play money" on junk in the last week so I told hubby to just deal with it that's what happens and I would still be spending money in the parks. He told me he expected as much but to stop buying clothes and junk for now lol. Anyway to answer your question we got a nice luggage carrier from Sports authority. They have both the hard side and soft side ones. Good luck and enjoy your trip!

I've made it to the single digits and have discovered:

1) The Disney PJ's from Tinkerbell are the wrong size for two of my kids grrrr (one is because I screwed up ordering a 2 instead of an 8 -- no clue how I did that one) and the other cause looking at the pj it just won't fit my other child.

2) I MEANT to do ID tags and forgot until I read someone's post -- is it horrible if I do the tags from PetSmart:rolleyes1

Yet, I'm still excited, probably more so than the kids. So I love coming on here and see that other adults are as excited as I am:banana:

:banana: :dance3: :woohoo:
I'm in the single digits finally! Have been a couple of days now for the house hunting, but finally for WDW!

Since I quit working last Friday, I don't have anyone to drive nuts, but DH and I can't drive him too nuts since I have to spend the next two weeks with him!

I've made it to the single digits and have discovered:

2) I MEANT to do ID tags and forgot until I read someone's post -- is it horrible if I do the tags from PetSmart:rolleyes1:

gottalovethem -Last time we were at WDW I got a mickeymouse head dog tag (I think at the DTD Christmas store) and had them engrave ds's name and dh and my cell numbers on it right there. He wore it on his shoe all vacation. Worked out great.

Dooda - your DH is still here in College Station? How long has he been gone? Hopefully he won't be too exhausted - at least y'all are flying and he can sleep on the plane! :

Amyz- he has come home on the weekends - goes up Monday mornings and comes home Thursday nights. Not too bad- plus he loves it!

Oh my gosh!!! I'm in the single digits!!!!!
:woohoo:

I woke up at 1 am and couldn't go back to sleep till about 3:30- stuff going through my head- things I still need to do- what to pack- stuff I still need to pick up- stop the mail... Good grief!

We've gotten them from there and at Walmart
We were wondering about getting some ID tags. I had thought maybe at a medical supply store i could get bracelets, you know like the kind you get at a hospital. what could i do at Walmart? thanks for the ideas.
all-star :cool2: '94
all-star :cool1: :hippie: :cloud9: '02
port riverside :yay: :hippie: :) :) :cutie: '08

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter