Official "I'll be at the LIVE AUDIENCE show" Thread

Speaking of that....

We have a huge store here in Orlando called Outdoor World or something like that on I Drive.

I'm not sure of the name as it's not someplace I frequent.

We were in the the store one day looking for something and I found Big and Tall camouflage jumpjuit. It wasn;t just any camo jumpsuit...it had thousands of fluttery leaves attached to it. I guess it's for hiding in trees.

Why you would want to hide in trees is really beyond my scope....but I digress.

Back to the jumpsuit...I had to try it on...so I did and hid amongst the other fluttery leaved camo jumpsuits and started calling John.

When he finally got close enough, I jumped out and scared the crap out of him.

He just turned and left the store.

We've never been back.

OMG! That is hilarious! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You got the name correct! It's officially the Bass Pro shop Outdoor World! Know how I know that? Because my husband corrected me when I called it Outdoor World. He has to call it by it's proper name, Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World. :rolleyes: My husband dragged me there once and of course I found something cute to buy! :rolleyes1

Speaking of that....

We have a huge store here in Orlando called Outdoor World or something like that on I Drive.

We were in the the store one day looking for something and I found Big and Tall camouflage jumpjuit. It wasn;t just any camo jumpsuit...it had thousands of fluttery leaves attached to it. I guess it's for hiding in trees.

Back to the jumpsuit...I had to try it on...so I did and hid amongst the other fluttery leaved camo jumpsuits and started calling John.

We've never been back.

Wiping salad off the monitor. I :love: snarky childish Kevin better then mature Kevin.

the store you are probably thinking of is Bass Pro Shop's Outdoor World... and that is exactly the kind of thing my Dad did to me on a regular basis growing up, no wonder I am not quite right.

Speaking of that....

We've never been back.

Oh, I would pay good money to see that! What fun you two must be to take shopping :thumbsup2

Someone who is going to be at the taping seriously needs to pick up a camo suit and take it to the live show, just to see the look on John's face.

I'll be at there:cutie:

Kevin, you are too funny.
Wish we could view the security camera for that store.:happytv:

I will be there, can't wait! Now, what to wear...... :rotfl2:

Don't worry, a lot of DH's don't get it! Mine is staying home with our 4 kiddos and my sister is joining me, just call it my "mothers day" treat since he will most likely take on long nap the week after! :rotfl:

LOL.. my DH says "Why are we going to listen to them record the show.. it's not like we'll be able to talk during the recording" guess he doesn't know about editing and how talkative the crew is :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Speaking of that....

We've never been back.

:rotfl: :rotfl: that's totally something we did in college.. we used to go into the one right down the street from campus and try on all the weird clothing like the fly fishing boots that are pretty much a rubber suit.. I have some weird photos floating around on the net somewhere from those good ole' days:lmao: I can totally picture you doing this Kevin! I'd have loved to have seen John's face:happytv:

My Husband and I are planning to be at the podcast taping on Sunday. If nothing comes up, we will be there! :)

Glad this was bumped....I was wanting to see who was going too.

I am still *hoping* I will be able to go, but looking doubtful.

Speaking of that....

We've never been back.

Does anyone know how to clean spagetti bolognase of a monitor? Look what you made me do Kevin! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

WildOscar and gang,

I will be flying down form Indy just to attend the PodCast.

I have some FF miles that having been burning a hole in pocket so I thought that I would use them.

I can't wait to see you guys!

Chris

The more the merrier!

Make sure all you last minuet people email the Podcast team and RSVP. They are planning food and stuff! Can't wait to meet everyone!

WildOscar and gang,

I will be flying down form Indy just to attend the PodCast.

I have some FF miles that having been burning a hole in pocket so I thought that I would use them.

I can't wait to see you guys!

Chris

you sure you don't wanna ride with?

I already got the ticket. And, I am staying with my brother in Oviedo. I appreciate the offer, and in the future I would totaly take advantage of that. ;)

What are you guys doing on Saturday and Sunday before and after the PodCast? Would anybody want to meet for a meal? Maybe a Character meal at one of the hotels? I was thinking of making some ADRs before I go.

Chris

I already got the ticket. And, I am staying with my brother in Oviedo. I appreciate the offer, and in the future I would totaly take advantage of that. ;)

What are you guys doing on Saturday and Sunday before and after the PodCast? Would anybody want to meet for a meal? Maybe a Character meal at one of the hotels? I was thinking of making some ADRs before I go.

Chris

What about a 7am ADR at Chef Mickey's, I'm sure Regina could pull some strings for ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!