Official "I'll be at the LIVE AUDIENCE show" Thread

I have to admit I am torn. I could not go, as my plans are easily changed. but I was already planning on going, it was just to the show pretty much, no plans to hit the parks, but do some other silly stuff. but it really changes the entire color of the trip. any thoughts?

You met Bawb by driving cross country. What's a better way to remember him by? If you can make it to the memorial, then I would say do it.

I'll unfortunately miss the service by 3 days. I get in the 7th and I'll be at MK on the 8th. And I'm still planning on getting a dole whip in Bawb's honor if anyone wants to join me.

I have to admit I am torn. I could not go, as my plans are easily changed. but I was already planning on going, it was just to the show pretty much, no plans to hit the parks, but do some other silly stuff. but it really changes the entire color of the trip. any thoughts?

I think they'd appreciate your coming, Rex. Bob had a lot of fun that night at Universal, trying to get everything to come together for you, and I think the rest of the team would love to relive that memory. It's one of my favorites.

Well.... You will still get to meet the rest of the team and honor Bob. That's what I am looking forward to doing. I have an even greater need to tell them how much of a bright spot they are with days full of diapers, sippy cups, timeouts, and toy squabbles, they keep me sane! I know it is a long drive and all but I think it would be awesome if you could tell Dianer how Bob encouraged you to not give up while you were "Pete hunting" and offered to help you get a room.

You have to make the decision yourself, but remember you don't want to live a life full of regrets! Plus there are others that would love to meet you :)

Have a good night and I hope you can make it!

I agree with Mandymommy4. If you go you won't regret going, but if you don't go you may 2nd guess your decision later. Just think of the comfort you'd bring to Bob' family and the podsquad crew. Good luck with your decision, it's not an easy one.

I wish I could go to honor Bob, but I can't. I will be praying for everyone.

WO ~ If you can work it out -- go!!! That way there will be no regrets. :goodvibes

I hope you do go.My flight arrives late Sat. night so I'll miss the service but will attend Sunday. I'm not doing the parks either. Well, now I might but this trip was just to meet and thank the podcast crew who have done so much hang out with friends then turn around and fly home Thurs.

Please come if you are able.

I think Bob was looking forward to the Live Podcast more than any of us, mostly because he wanted to meet as many listeners as possible. He would want nothing more than to have as many people show up on Sunday as possible.

John

John,

Should we wear our Dis Shirts on Saturday or just Sunday or both? I know its a memorial service, so I didn't want to show up and stand out iwht a DIS Unplugged shirt if everyone else is dressed up.

Thanks,

Chris

wildeoscar, come on down. I think Bob would love knowing that lots of folks came in his honor.

I am waiting for my delayed nwa flight. I may not make it to the memorial but I will be there for the meet. my crazy itinerary is INDIANAPOLIS TO DETROIT TO ATLANTA TO ORLANDO.
I know its crazy but you know my name.

Now I'm even more bummed that I'm going to be there the next weekend...
My take action brain kicked in earlier today and I was thinking about the people planning to attend who have left home already, are planning to attend, and have no net access and won't know... :(

I had this thought too. I hope no one is 'ambushed' with the bad news. That would just be awful.

Wildeoscar..... I agree with the rest. If you CAN go, GO.

John,

Should we wear our Dis Shirts on Saturday or just Sunday or both? I know its a memorial service, so I didn't want to show up and stand out iwht a DIS Unplugged shirt if everyone else is dressed up.

Thanks,

Chris

My plan is to dress in 'appropriate funeral attire' on Saturday, but be more 'casual' on Sunday. Saturday is the actual 'service' and I feel like I want to pay my respects in that way.

There is nothing 'formal' going on on Sunday so I think your DIS Unplugged shirts would be more appropriate then.

John

My plan is to dress in 'appropriate funeral attire' on Saturday, but be more 'casual' on Sunday. Saturday is the actual 'service' and I feel like I want to pay my respects in that way.

There is nothing 'formal' going on on Sunday so I think your DIS Unplugged shirts would be more appropriate then.

John

"appropriate funeral attire"

Guess that puts the group of PodSquaders wearing DisUnplugged shirts and speedos out?
Don't worry they promised to wear socks pulled up to their knees so their lime green crocs don't get to sweaty!

:lovestruc

Leaving for the airport in a few hours. I'll be try to check in here later. As for attire on Sunday, I'm wearing DIS green in honor of Bob.

DebºoºS;24888430 said:
Leaving for the airport in a few hours. I'll be try to check in here later. As for attire on Sunday, I'm wearing DIS green in honor of Bob.

You go, girl !!! I'll be wearing my DIS Unplugged t-shirt today...it's my way of being there with you guys.

John

I'm doing the same, I am wearing a suit today and more casual tomorrow.

anyone for breakfast in the morning? I am still planing on trails end @ ft wilderness about 9am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter