Official Gaia Game Thread List, Guide & Q&A (Pics post 48, Update post 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Puzzles is my thing! EXCEPT that it's the same dull pictures all week since I signed on. Not the one in Day's pic. don't you get more gold the faster you do it? Or is it random payout? I like pinball a little but noway I could chat in there except between balls.
Anyone know what happened to my car and why Kasiks can go to my house but I can't? :confused: Key, if you find my house again, go to the fountain and look what number it is.

I'd really rather all new friends of mine (Fly, May, Days if you move..) set a time convenient to all...after I figure out HOW to place my house...and make a vmk town. Those who have the means to move can join in if they're not connected to their own town. That part reminds me of Animal Crossing which I really loved.
Actually that is weird because if I exit your house, I am not in any town :confused3

You're not in any town because she hasn't placed her house yet. :)

BTW -- Updated guide with Community info. :)

ok so tell when the next group is ready to be placed Days, so I can be on for it since we had all those issues with gaia placing a house before I could put mine down. :)

Ok q and I are going around the town shaking trees and picking flowers and papers off the ground and catching bugs.

When we go into the shop to exchange it, none of the stuff we picked up is there.

Is there a step we are missing or something?? What are we supposed to do?

Fly

Ok q and I are going around the town shaking trees and picking flowers and papers off the ground and catching bugs.

When we go into the shop to exchange it, none of the stuff we picked up is there.

Is there a step we are missing or something?? What are we supposed to do?

Fly

Have you saved those things to your inventory? Click on the purse in the bottom right-hand corner to open your purse and save the things you find in town. :)

Ok not sure if you guys have done the Kung Fu Panda quest yet. But I am really confused I gave him all the dumplings he wanted, and then nothing happened. Is something supposed to happen? I am so consfused...

once he is full you need to go back to the character on the steps and click him again.

BTW I have been on Gaia for a few weeks off and on now and starting to like it a bit more. over there somehow my Melp title was taken so I ended up going withmMelp555 as I use in other places also. here and VMK though I was just Melp :)

Yes, you can go inside the house but not into town...until the house is placed on a lot. :)
But there is still something I don't understand, I cant go to the house of the 2° character I created who has no house.:rotfl2:

But there is still something I don't understand, I cant go to the house of the 2° character I created who has no house.:rotfl2:

Did you already choose one of the 3 houses for this character and click "I'll place my house" for your second character? If you did not, this is might be why you cannot see your second character's house.

My name is the same for Gaia as for VMK...iluvdizknee I have a question. Idid that lastest quest, panda...i think i finished it. I feed him all the pies and the green tube filled up..Now what? Did I finish it? Omg gaia is so confusing compared to VMK........:confused3

My name is the same for Gaia as for VMK...iluvdizknee I have a question. Idid that lastest quest, panda...i think i finished it. I feed him all the pies and the green tube filled up..Now what? Did I finish it? Omg gaia is so confusing compared to VMK........:confused3

Go back and talk to the character on the steps. :)

I must admit that I haven't been visiting this board so I'm kind of surprised to see so much talk about a gaia community here but not on the guild since the guild is where I've been checking the most.

I guess what I'm saying is that I would like to see these same conversations taking place in the guild as they are here for those of us who maybe aren't visiting this forum much anymore. I didn't even know all of these people were moving their houses. ;)

I must admit that I haven't been visiting this board so I'm kind of surprised to see so much talk about a gaia community here but not on the guild since the guild is where I've been checking the most.

I guess what I'm saying is that I would like to see these same conversations taking place in the guild as they are here for those of us who maybe aren't visiting this forum much anymore. I didn't even know all of these people were moving their houses. ;)

So sorry. I haven't been posting to the Guild -- just too many places to keep track of, I guess. I will try and post when I have updated this thread though, so everyone knows when there is new information available.

Regarding our move...no one knew we were moving our houses -- not even us. :crazy:

I was playing pinball and I couldn't believe some of the people. They were using some very foul language and they were all being so mean to each other. It's just a game! Can't people learn to get along with each other. I was shocked they were being so mean. I even had to report one of the people. I wish gaia would make so you can't use such bad language.

Ok, I just have a question. You know the zip codes, well is there a way you can type in the zip code and it will take you to that part of the town, instead of having to use the N,W,S,E arrows and having to take forever looking for that zipcode? Sorry if this sounds very confusing.

I was playing pinball and I couldn't believe some of the people. They were using some very foul language and they were all being so mean to each other. It's just a game! Can't people learn to get along with each other. I was shocked they were being so mean. I even had to report one of the people. I wish gaia would make so you can't use such bad language.

Although you may already have, but just wondering if you have your filter set on the strongest...?

Ok, I just have a question. You know the zip codes, well is there a way you can type in the zip code and it will take you to that part of the town, instead of having to use the N,W,S,E arrows and having to take forever looking for that zipcode? Sorry if this sounds very confusing.

Nope, unfortunately that's the only way I know of. :hug:

Well, I don't remember who on this board told me about this game last summer, but someone did ;).

I am anya.sparrow here and was PirateAnya on VMK. I am PirateAnya on gaia.

I am completely lost, and I can't catch fish to save my life!! I tried to put a house down next to you guys in an open "plot" but there are neither vacancies or houses. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter