Official Gaia Game Thread List, Guide & Q&A (Pics post 48, Update post 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the town collecting trash, flowers, and bugs, but when I went to exchange them in the shops. I had none of the things I had just collected. Will they appear? Or was there something I was supposed to do before I got out of the town? Sorry about all of my questions.

I am so lost on this game but here goes
dis name sharkm
vmk and gaia scooterbrat

I was in the town collecting trash, flowers, and bugs, but when I went to exchange them in the shops. I had none of the things I had just collected. Will they appear? Or was there something I was supposed to do before I got out of the town? Sorry about all of my questions.

Did you open your purse while in town (bottom right of screen), then click on the box to save those items to your inventory? ;)

I am finally getting money I got 22k :) Hopefully ill make more.

I am etican if you want to add me

Sorry, another question, I see lots of girls with big bows in the back of their hair, and I can't find it anywhere, not even in the marketplace. Do you know where I might find it?
Tyvm :)

you posted tektek right?

Edit:

yes you did

I'm trying at that arena my clown avatar wasn't enough I need to tektek lol

Ive been on gaia for 2 years 0_o

Okay, I got signed up and am slowly figuring things out. I am wdwdreamin there too--not sure how to meet up with you guys to be friends. I have a couple of questions:

Do we ever actually sit on the furniture? It didn't appear so and I'm not going to waste my gold on too much of it if it's not usable. (In VMK I tried to make sure I had plenty of seats for everyone.)

What do I do with the stuffed armadillo I won in Pinball? I can't seem to sell it, carry it, or put in my house. Does it just sit in my inventory?

That's all for now--there may be more....

Do we ever actually sit on the furniture?

Nope, can't sit on the furniture...you can sort of look like you are though by positioning your character in front of it and sitting (changing your pose).

What do I do with the stuffed armadillo I won in Pinball? I can't seem to sell it, carry it, or put in my house. Does it just sit in my inventory?

Aww, you won an armadillo! Funny -- my DD, MonkeyRulz just got one of these tonight. You can put this on your character and walk around with it on the floor (you can do 2 poses with it next to your avatar). Go to "Dress up" (link on very bottom of page; or MY GAIA -> AVATAR and click on VIEW ALL ITEMS (upper right side of box surrounding your inventory items). Then click EQUIP ITEMS (upper left side of box surrounding your inventory items). It should be under ITEMS. Choose a pose you like and click SAVE to save your avatar.

:)

Here are my names for Dis Board, VMK, & Gaia...

charmarie - CuteLilPixie - PixieChar

Not sure how I feel about Gaia. Characters, clothes, furniture, etc... are really cute. Language, lifestyle, other...I'm kinda iffy still. Nothing compares to VMK.

VFK - Still trying to give a chance, but characters are just not cute at all! Sorry.

I am planning on working on my profile this week :rolleyes1 , and was wondering about the playlist? Is there a limit to the amount songs you can add?

Nope, can't sit on the furniture...you can sort of look like you are though by positioning your character in front of it and sitting (changing your pose).

Aww, you won an armadillo! Funny -- my DD, MonkeyRulz just got one of these tonight. You can put this on your character and walk around with it on the floor (you can do 2 poses with it next to your avatar). Go to "Dress up" (link on very bottom of page; or MY GAIA -> AVATAR and click on VIEW ALL ITEMS (upper right side of box surrounding your inventory items). Then click EQUIP ITEMS (upper left side of box surrounding your inventory items). It should be under ITEMS. Choose a pose you like and click SAVE to save your avatar.

:)

There are two kind of armadillo, a stuffed armadillo and a armadillo pinball. She was asking about the stuffed one ^^
So to answer, the stuffed can only be used while playing pinball it gives you another ball, like you have 2 in stock, using the stuffed armadillo will give you 3 balls ^^

There are two kind of armadillo, a stuffed armadillo and a armadillo pinball. She was asking about the stuffed one ^^
So to answer, the stuffed can only be used while playing pinball it gives you another ball, like you have 2 in stock, using the stuffed armadillo will give you 3 balls ^^

Aww, there are two kinds of armadillos?! Makes note to self: *Don't try and wear the stuffed armadillo.* :crazy:

For a playlist, I used Playlist.com.

I created my playlist there and when viewing it, at the bottom you can choose Generate Code.
It then give you choices and click on the Gaia choice.
Then choose which playlist.
Choose color of player, leave auto start and choose if you want random/shuffle then click get code.
Copy the code provided.

Then, when viewing your profile, click on the Edit My Profile Layout at the top right.
Make sure you have a Media section in the profile. On the Media section of the profile, click on edit.
Then paste the code into the URL box and click update.
Save your changes to the profile.
OR...
Go your My Gaia > Account. Then on the right side click on the link for Multimedia. Paste the link into the link box and submit.

On playlist.com, they have a 100 track limit. :)

For the Armadillo that you win in the pinball, you can use that as a power up in the pinball game. It will give you an extra ball to play with. There are several power ups in the game. While playing a game, you can use the left/right arrow buttons to scroll thru them and you can use the up button to use the selected power up.

I host tektek contests sometimes on the avatar talk forums

Aww, there are two kinds of armadillos?! Makes note to self: *Don't try and wear the stuffed armadillo.* :crazy:
I saw an avatar with an armadillo, then I tried to wear the stuff one I had from pinball and it did not work, that is the reason why I knew that :rotfl2:

Wow! I wasn't even sure I'd like Gaia before I signed up and now after only 1 day I'm already addicted! Of course I made the mistake of looking at all the cool stuff in the shops last night and now I'm all about getting the gold because I want stuff! I've been shaking trees/bushes, playing games, and posting in the bump threads. (Thanks to the VMK Guild for that tip.) So I am wondering, all that trash, the bugs, and flowers--can any of that be sold for gold or only used for exchanges? And can you have a flower bouquet made to put in your home or are those only for carrying?

Also, a couple more questions:

The quest that's running in the one shop--is that something that a newbie just learning her way around should be able to do? What types of tasks are there?

I see that you can make it dark in your house when decorating it, but does it ever actually get dark in there otherwise? I have been in my house at night and it doesn't look any different.

And thank you for the armadillo help. I am getting more familiar with the pinball powerups today.

Wow! I wasn't even sure I'd like Gaia before I signed up and now after only 1 day I'm already addicted! Of course I made the mistake of looking at all the cool stuff in the shops last night and now I'm all about getting the gold because I want stuff! I've been shaking trees/bushes, playing games, and posting in the bump threads. (Thanks to the VMK Guild for that tip.) So I am wondering, all that trash, the bugs, and flowers--can any of that be sold for gold or only used for exchanges? And can you have a flower bouquet made to put in your home or are those only for carrying?

Also, a couple more questions:

The quest that's running in the one shop--is that something that a newbie just learning her way around should be able to do? What types of tasks are there?

I see that you can make it dark in your house when decorating it, but does it ever actually get dark in there otherwise? I have been in my house at night and it doesn't look any different.

And thank you for the armadillo help. I am getting more familiar with the pinball powerups today.

woot! welcome!! I only have an answer to one of your questions, but others should be able to help for the rest! I have not done many quests, but if you go to tektek.org they have all the answers to the current quests!! hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!