Official Fantasyland Expansion Q & A (Mickey gets evicted) PART II

These are from Nov. 12th. this night we got to eat inside, but again the pictures are not great quality.

bog19.jpg

bog20.jpg

bog21.jpg

bog22.jpg

bog23.jpg

bog25.jpg

It was snowing outside these windows, but impossible to catch with my hand held camera.

bog26.jpg

bog27.jpg

bog28.jpg

If they do it before hand and then come by with the pictures to sell would that make it a Character meal which I think they were pretty clear BOG is NOT?

No. A character meal is where the characters come to the table for pictures and autographs.

I'm already subscribed, so I get the updates to this thread already. But I wanted to take the time to thank those who post photos or information on here. Those who have downplayed the quality of their photos are being a little overly modest, IMO. They really make me feel like I'm there. I was only able to see the Storybook Circus portion of New Fantasyland when we were there for a MNSSHP in October, so I love seeing photos of the more recent openings. My family won't be able to be back until at least October of 2013, so we have to live vicariously through these photos. Please keep posting them, and don't worry if they're slightly blurry. A slightly blurry photo of a nice meal at BOG is better than none at all! So thanks again for posting these, and please continue!

I'm already subscribed, so I get the updates to this thread already. But I wanted to take the time to thank those who post photos or information on here. Those who have downplayed the quality of their photos are being a little overly modest, IMO. They really make me feel like I'm there. I was only able to see the Storybook Circus portion of New Fantasyland when we were there for a MNSSHP in October, so I love seeing photos of the more recent openings. My family won't be able to be back until at least October of 2013, so we have to live vicariously through these photos. Please keep posting them, and don't worry if they're slightly blurry. A slightly blurry photo of a nice meal at BOG is better than none at all! So thanks again for posting these, and please continue!
ITA :cheer2:

Is ETWB shown continuously, or are there set show times?

Is there time to stop for a fastpass before the first show after ropedrop?

The signs were up, but FP was not yet available for ETWB when I was there Thanksgiving Day. I didn't ask when they would start using it. It's definitely continuous. The posted wait time at about 1:00 was 60 minutes, but the actual wait was only about 35. The details on the exterior and interior of the cottage are amazing, as you might expect from Disney. I didn't mind the wait because I was taking pictures! Here are a few:

DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0388.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

Wow sue. Thank you for posting all those pics

I'll be there in exactly 1 month and can't wait to see the new castle am everything else

I'm sooooo glad we will be there for 3 weeks to give us plenty of time to see everything without rushing

Nicely said, my sentiments as well. Thank You all too:thumbsup2 Fortunately I have less than 90 days to go, but I will post my pictures here when I get back.

The tower looks lovely!

It *is* a little baffling to me that they are using all of this really beautiful themeing JUST for a restroom. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it will be a really nice addition to the scenery in Fantasyland. But I guess what strikes me is that it is specifically attached to a movie...even thought it's, you know, a bathroom. I don't think it would have struck me as odd if the tower weren't included. But the tower makes it feel like it should be an attraction.

Here are a few more pictures from WDWMagic. Looks great!
http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...r-joins-the-new-fantasyland-restroom-area.htm

The tower looks lovely!

It *is* a little baffling to me that they are using all of this really beautiful themeing JUST for a restroom. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it will be a really nice addition to the scenery in Fantasyland. But I guess what strikes me is that it is specifically attached to a movie...even thought it's, you know, a bathroom. I don't think it would have struck me as odd if the tower weren't included. But the tower makes it feel like it should be an attraction.

Weren't there rumors that part of this new structure would include a new meet and greet location for Rapunzel? I don't know if Disney every made any official announcements about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter