Official Disney Cake Chatter - Part V!

Feeling super out of the loop as I haven't planned a trip in a long time, is it possible to get a custom cake delivered to a MK restaurant. Our ADR window isn't open yet, the birthday girl wants CRT or BOG for her birthday dinner. I want to surprise her with a custom cake. How can I make this happen?

Feeling super out of the loop as I haven't planned a trip in a long time, is it possible to get a custom cake delivered to a MK restaurant. Our ADR window isn't open yet, the birthday girl wants CRT or BOG for her birthday dinner. I want to surprise her with a custom cake. How can I make this happen?
CRT food has significantly improved (our steak was Topolinos level). They have a lost slipper dessert. You can add special flutes and a tiara as well. Check with wdw.CRT.Special.Events@disney.com

Erin McKenna’s treats can be special ordered, but I’m not sure about cakes from Grand Floridian (in March 2022 we were told custom cakes are not available):

I forgot to follow up. I ordered a cake for graduation to be delivered to Yachtsman, and got through on the 407-934-3431. Ordered the cake I think it had to be 10 inch? Chocolate with peanut butter buttercream. We worked together on the design because they couldn't put her school on the cake. $160- delivered May 6th. It was delicious.

Attachments

• IMG_9346.jpg
    IMG_9346.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_9347.jpg
    IMG_9347.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 202

Does anyone have a working email for cake orders for the GF? I’ve tried ones I found on this thread but haven’t received any responses.

I finally got a call back from a Kayla at The GF and she said they do not deliver to restaurants at the parks only resorts. Was this a recent thing because of COVID? I thought that they did, based on the beginning of this tread it said the Grand Floridian serviced Garden Grille in Epcot. I'm so confused. Anyway.. going to just have the cakes delivered to the resort I guess, on one of our "resort/free days".

I finally got a call back from a Kayla at The GF and she said they do not deliver to restaurants at the parks only resorts. Was this a recent thing because of COVID? I thought that they did, based on the beginning of this tread it said the Grand Floridian serviced Garden Grille in Epcot.
It's the other way around. The Grand Floridian never used to deliver to the park restaurants but briefly started doing it during COVID because they were the only pastry team operating. It sounds like that's stopped again, so I'll investigate and update the second post.

It's the other way around. The Grand Floridian never used to deliver to the park restaurants but briefly started doing it during COVID because they were the only pastry team operating. It sounds like that's stopped again, so I'll investigate and update the second post.

Hi sorry for my confusion but can anyone give me the phone number or email for GF ? There are so many numbers and emails out there.

Thank you
Liz

Hi sorry for my confusion but can anyone give me the phone number or email for GF ? There are so many numbers and emails out there.

Thank you
Liz
Page 1 Post 2
Grand Floridian Resort* 407-824-2474 or wdw.dl-gf.pd.requests@disney.com
Fancy cakes are available for pickup or delivery with 72 hours' notice. There are no standard cake designs. You may submit inspiration photos via email. See Post #1 for flavor options.
Note: You must spend at least $100 before tax and service charge to have the Grand Floridian deliver a cake to another resort or park.

Ordered a 6 inch Nemo themed cake, vanilla with peanut butter cup filling and buttercream frosting. Worked with Julisa at GF $90, delivered to the room. It turned out great!

Attachments

• IMG_6025.JPG
    IMG_6025.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_6032.JPG
    IMG_6032.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 68110286218__67ABCCAA-F5FC-4CBF-900F-68FC31F66FAF.fullsizerender.JPG
    68110286218__67ABCCAA-F5FC-4CBF-900F-68FC31F66FAF.fullsizerender.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 119
I worked with Julisa at the Grand Floridian to create a gluten and dairy free neopolitan style cake with vegan buttercream and vegan white chocolate filling with strawberries for my daughter's birthday. This is the 3rd or 4th gluten/dairy free cake The Grand has made for us over the years. The cost was around $125. We were very happy with the cake and design. 20220728_114042.jpg20220728_114443.jpg

I worked with Julisa at the Grand Floridian to create a gluten and dairy free neopolitan style cake with vegan buttercream and vegan white chocolate filling with strawberries for my daughter's birthday. This is the 3rd or 4th gluten/dairy free cake The Grand has made for us over the years. The cost was around $125. We were very happy with the cake and design. View attachment 695171View attachment 695172
Wow. That cake looks so good and soft. The texture of your cake is similar to our pre COVID eggless dairy free cakes (we’ve had a Cinderella doll cake at CRT and a Mickey ears hat cake made without eggs and milk).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!