***Official December 2022 Thread***

Has anyone heard about the Candlelight Processional as yet? Narrators? Dining packages?

We usually go the first or second week in December for four weekdays (Pixie Pass). Both seem very booked up so I’m waiting to make ADRs and see which week seems better this year. We used to go the last week in November, but it was really crowded last time we went.
We went the last week in November into the first week of December and it seemed packed. It used to be a good time to go.

We went the last week in November into the first week of December and it seemed packed. It used to be a good time to go.
Hopefully it will be different this year🥴.

Has anybody heard any details for the food booths for the festival yet?

Has anybody heard any details for the food booths for the festival yet?
I have not but I’ve been checking the Disney blog and other blogs in hopes of hearing something soon. Does anyone know when they announced it last year?

Candlelight processional was announced later than normal last year, 30 days before it started.

We have been there the week after Thanksgiving and it was packed. The Christmas Parties mess up MK, so that the park gets really crowded on the non-party nights. We'll be there Nov 29th to Dec 3rd and we are expecting crowds again. :)

Last edited:
This will be our first year we'll be there for the candlelight processional. I've read that dining packages can be booked 60 days prior. Is that 60 days prior to our check-in date like regular dining or 60 days from the CP night we want to attend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter