*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

I'm sorry I've been away for a while. But with everything that has been going crazy in the world, I'm sure many of you can relate. On Tuesday night, BDLsgal and I had some very loud and heated discussions. Red or blue...? Blue or Red...? How much does character come into play? Finally, after a consensus was reached, we took a deep breath and a step back.

And then I went online and finalized our choices magic bands. She will be wearing pink, and I purple. And when we go to the MVMCP we'll pick up the Olaf Party band.

PS: Like many of you, I got our magic band shipping notice yesterday as well. 4 weeks from THIS MOMENT, we should be in the lobby of POR and then catching the boat to DTD (aka Disney Springs).

Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 5:45 on the 13th. How long should we expect it to take to get to the resort (GF) and what are your thoughts on an ADR for that evening? Would an 8:30 one be doable? Is Disney lenient at all on cancelling reservations within the 24 hour period that you can't make due to a flight delay (should that happen)?

Please add me to the list! We will be at the Swan Dec 3&4 an then moving over to the BWI CL from Dec. 4 -Dec. 10 when we head to the dark side and stay at the PBH until Dec. 13! My mother-in -law drove her car into our house on Sunday!! She will be ok but pretty sure the car will be totaled and my back porch got knocked off the foundation, so I have spent the past few days trying to get somewhere with the insurance companies. We so need to get away and right now the Dis board has been my escape so thank you everyone:)

Edited to add that we will be doing MVMCP on Dec. 4!

Hey @Jasmine81 , what's Memory Maker sharing? You got me curious...
There's a Facebook group about it. It sounds like 3-4 (or more) families share a memory maker cost, and their MDE accounts get linked so I guess you see everyone's pictures but you can download just yours. I don't know that much about it but I was curious too.

Sorry if this was answered before but I can't find it..... We have the candlelight processional dining package booked w/ the 8:15pm show. We also have a reservation at Teppan Edo at 6:20. Is this enough time?

I think we will most likely check into Teppan Edo around 6pm. How far in advance should you get in line when you have the Dining package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter