Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2020

They start meeting their partners next week...we won't "officially" know till the show premieres. We usually get leaks prior.

So rumor is they are still finding celebs for the show...oh and the show airs in less than a month

So rumor is they are still finding celebs for the show...oh and the show airs in less than a month

Maybe I should change the thread title to, "Stars slowly being announced," to "Stars slowly being found"? :lmao:

I think they should just do an abbreviated season. Have 5-6 stars, have the pros & stars in quarantine only for 8 weeks total, and do a 6 episode season. Less couples, less staff, and less time means possibly less chances of someone getting COVID.

Maybe I should change the thread title to, "Stars slowly being announced," to "Stars slowly being found"? :lmao:

I think they should just do an abbreviated season. Have 5-6 stars, have the pros & stars in quarantine only for 8 weeks total, and do a 6 episode season. Less couples, less staff, and less time means possibly less chances of someone getting COVID.

You may have to...but if the rumored names I'm hearing. Call me peace out expect for AJ

Rumored:

Carole Baskin
Chrishell Stause
Anne Heche

Who are the first two? :confused3

I bet Anne Heche may say yes only because of the negative publicity Ellen has been getting. Now, Anne can come off seeming like an angel and fix her own reputation.

Who are the first two? :confused3

I bet Anne Heche may say yes only because of the negative publicity Ellen has been getting. Now, Anne can come off seeming like an angel and fix her own reputation.

I only know of Carole Baskin because 1)tik tok dance 2) tiger king talk all over the place....otherwise i know none of them.

Chrishell Stause is an actress & realtor. She is currently on Selling Sunset. She was also on Days of our Lives (Jordan). Oh and was also married to Justin Hartley (This is Us).

Chrishell Stause is an actress & realtor. She is currently on Selling Sunset. She was also on Days of our Lives (Jordan). Oh and was also married to Justin Hartley (This is Us).

Now, I know who she is. Poor woman was blindsided when he allegedly texted he was divorcing her, if what she claims is true. :eek: :faint: :badpc:

Rumored:

Carole Baskin
Chrishell Stause
Anne Heche

So, the first two are "famous" due to some scandal in their lives.

Anne Heche was in a relationship with someone who currently has a scandal going on, on her show.

These are the type of contestants the producers are trying to get? As Tyra said, "This is so next level." Not! :rolleyes:

The only two I honestly know of the contestants rumored or announced are:

Kaitlyn Bristlowe
AJ Mclean

Rumored:

Carole Baskin
Chrishell Stause
Anne Heche
I haven't seen Tiger King, but I read about it in magazines. Everyone thinks this Carole person killed him.

Chrishelle was on All my Children at one point. I remember her from that.

Anne Heche- this one surprises me for some reason. Idk why.

The only judge as of now that's iffy is Len, he had some cancer cells removed on his face and there are rumors he's pretty po'd about the new host

I haven't seen Tiger King, but I read about it in magazines. Everyone thinks this Carole person killed him.

Chrishelle was on All my Children at one point. I remember her from that.

Anne Heche- this one surprises me for some reason. Idk why.
People think that Carole killed her rich husband who disappeared. The Tiger King (Joseph Maldonado-Passage) is in jail for attempting to hire a hit man to kill Carole.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter