Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

Bindi may be "bubbly", but is is the real deal...genuine, tough, inspiring, etc.

::yes::

abf4dc4c.gif%7Eoriginal
abf4dc4c.gif%7Eoriginal
abf4dc4c.gif%7Eoriginal

On my..I m a weeper. Bindi's dance was very moving, but the photo with her Dad.... I'm blubbering.

Simply beautiful.

My comment was just going off twitter followers as well...Nick has 3x as many. You can't put social media down in todays world.

But, Twitter & most social media are a younger demographic than what is totally out there. Bette White had a TV show a couple years ago that was cute, but kind of a snoozer. I thought for sure it would would be canceled in a few episodes. But, the older demographic kept it on the air for a couple seasons. It shows how many older people are out there. THEY are the ones who will be voting by PHONE.

Last edited:
Yes, it is a Backstreet Boy's song. Its about thanking their fans for making them Larger than Life

DANCING IN THE FINALE tomorrow nite:

Alek & Lindsay
Bindi & Derek
Nick & Sharna

Hmm looks like theory may be true then that i saw at Puredwts:

1st person up is eliminated tonight
2nd person is 3rd
3rd person is 2nd
4th person is 1st

:teacher: THREE ways to Vote:
abb39749.gif
f8c11593.gif%7Eoriginal
68e75403.gif%7Eoriginal

LAST chance to vote for the winner this season! No complaining tomorrow if you don't vote.

Phone numbers to vote for your favorite contestants are:
1-855-234-56_ _ (Insert numbers below for the last 2 digits.) Phone voting begins at the beginning of the show on Mondays, and is open until 60 minutes after the conclusion of that show in your local time zone.

01 - Alek Skarlatos & Lindsay
04 - Bindi Irwin & Derek
10 - Nick Carter & Sharna

Also VOTE online: online voting will stay open only until 11am ET (8am PT) the following morning.
http://vote-e.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/vote/season-21

And/OR VOTE on Facebook till 11am ET:
https://apps.facebook.com/votedwts/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter