Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

I too could only get 1 vote in for Bindi via my Verizon fios home phone bundled with cable and internet. Then I kept getting busy signal and I was calling right after the show in the US and eastern time zone. I did the FB voting for Bindi.

Some people aren't so fortunate to keep booking or are as wise with their gravy train money. :sad2:
Some of them aren't still booking, but create a pretty good illusion of still living the life. Some fans would be shocked...where some former big stars are, what they are doing and how broke they really are.

The Good Morning America "flash poll" this morning had Bindi and Derek winning by a landslide and Alek coming in second.
I'd be happy with this. Nothing against Nick personally, but he does have a rather extensive dance background thanks to his 2 decades as a Backstreet Boy and his freestyle was really just doing a dance that he has done since he was 13. Alek and Bindi, on the other hand, don't really have any kind of dance background so I have enjoyed seeing their journey more. I'd be very happy with them getting first and second and since I think Bindi is better, I think she should be first. Luckily, though, this is a season where I have genuinely liked everyone in the finals. I have my favorite and least favorite, of course, but there is no one left that I just plain dislike.

Keep posting tonight! I'll be checking in to see what's happening. I've got to watch Pretty Little Liars!

I don't know, Backstreet Boy fans can be diehard, and he has people literally all over the world dedicated to voting for him. So its going to be interesting on if having a massive fanbase overpowers the viewers of the show.
You can only vote if you are in the States. Canadians used to be able to vote but when they changed the online voting system, it blocked out non US voters

You can only vote if you are in the States. Canadians used to be able to vote but when they changed the online voting system, it blocked out non US voters

I think if you are international you can vote via facebook app but not the abc website, I've seen pros saying that people from where they are from could vote

You can tell the nerves are off tonight and everyone is just relaxed

It makes complete sense, but its still funny to see how much better some of them do when the pressure is off and they can just get into it and have fun!

I thought Andy's musicality was waaaay better when he sang and danced at the same time (for the short parts of dancing he did anyways)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter