Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

Tuesday:
24 fusion
bunch of filler
and crowning

I always enjoy the filler on the finale show.

I don't enjoy it. :crazy2: "Bunch of filler," is a gross understatement. The time drags forever. :badpc: ABC finally agrees. The finale has always been 3 hours. :headache: Tomorrow, for the first time, it is only 2 hours. :thumbsup2 I think, just like getting rid of the useless Tues nites, they realized no one wants to sit through that many useless hours for the finale. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
I finally made it home. :wave2: Will have to rewind to see what I missed.

What the heck is going on with Erin? This gold dress is worse than last week's. :crazy2: And does she have an aversion to having someone else touch her hair? :confused3

Julianne's dress cuts her across the top of the bust and makes her look like she has bulging fat on top. And that girl does NOT have an ounce of fat anywhere.

So true! I'm not sure how she even managed to find something unflattering!

Live streaming is on the INTERNET via your computer, not through your TV.

I know :) When I clicked on the official abc live stream website, it made me put in my location and then told me it wasn't available. Found somewhere else to watch thanks to mandy!

Wasn't feeling either of Carlos'dances. The last one was a "bit off" IMO

My DD looked at the TV last night while he was dancing (Carlos). She doesn't watch DWTS but saw him and said 'that's Carlos from Big Time Rush'. I was like 'huh?' cause i really never paid attention to who he was other than married to Alexa. I said 'how do you know that?' and she gushed about how she loved Big Time Rush at one time. She's almost 17 so the teen/college set might be voting for him.

Except the teen/college set doesn't watch this show! I think their main demographic is over 40 and that probably isn't going to change much no matter how many 15 year old internet sensations they cast.

The teen/college set doesn't watch this show. They just sit with their cell phones or on the computers and vote several hundred times for their favorite person. What else do they have to do with their time when not doing homework or chatting with each other? :confused3 So getting their favorite celebs to win is really, really important to them.

I don't know, Backstreet Boy fans can be diehard, and he has people literally all over the world dedicated to voting for him. So its going to be interesting on if having a massive fanbase overpowers the viewers of the show.

There are more people on the planet than the teen/20's/30's segment who are Backstreet Boys fans. All of Australia & probably many of the British Commonwealth may tune in to vote for Bindi, in addition to the many who just like her bubbly enthusiasm for life and great dancing. That spans ALL the ages groups. Plus, there are a lot of viewers who vote for Derek.

Alek will get the patriotic votes from the U.S. & France, and a few other NATO countries. He also gets a lot of the underdog vote.

Carlos, I mentioned above. He may also get a lot of the Latino vote. Plus, as Robin mentioned, he may get a lot of the Christian votes, NOT because they only vote for fellow Christians, but they may be familiar with him as he's probably shown up on other stuff they watch & read. (For instance, I know that Candace Cameron Bure is a devoted Christian, and lately, I've been watching the Hallmark Christmas movies she's in, because I celebrate Christmas, too, even though I am not as devoted as she is, which doesn't matter.)

Last edited:
My comment was just going off twitter followers as well...Nick has 3x as many. You can't put social media down in todays world.

It's the finals and Alek still can't move his hips.

That was pretty cool.

I think he's tight in the hips because of his military training. :scratchin

His freestyle was not my thing, but Lindsay knew to make his military training part of his freestyle. You can tell his body knew instinctively to go into his military mode, which showed off he's got a lot of strength & precision doing those skills. :thumbsup2 His freestyle was kind of like Cirque Du Soliel: Military Edition.

I would have loved to see Val work with Alek for a bit to loosen him up. Val did that with someone in the past during the team dances, and it really helped that star. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter