"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the map on DME it shows a character meet at Storybook Circus Calliope tent. Hopefully, it’s the Dwarfs View attachment 693021
Isn't that the Dis Jr dance party? I thought they were there and the Dwarfs were in the red tent.

ETA: I see that the dance jam is listed as a separate event on there. Goodness, I hope you're correct and that the Character Icon is just missing up there for the map!

is the best place to get the wrist band at the park entrance so you can go down the backstage route and get your bag and some candies.

We plan to get in the park earlier as have access. But head back to the entrance for the backstage bit

I didn't pack my patience today, so that's going to be tough to do. :rotfl:
Well, I looked specifically for the dance party and it shows a different location. Close to the Calliope Tent but different.
All this waiting to find out is hard!🎃

Attachments

• 0E0D159A-B2F6-4102-B6BB-8C15F8A1A275.png
    0E0D159A-B2F6-4102-B6BB-8C15F8A1A275.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 4

Well, I looked specifically for the dance party and it shows a different location. Close to the Calliope Tent but different.
Ok. MDE is making me feel a little better. There are a few more "Character Experience" icons on there than the map.
Not pleased that there isn't one on the Tiki Room, though. I hope they just moved Moana!

I'm looking at party Character locations (via the app) and just guessing at this point:

Goofy's Barnstormer - Goofy?
Dumbo the Flying Elephant Queue - maybe Donald and Daisy?
Storybook Circus Calliope Tent - Seven Dwarves?
Prince Eric's Market - Ariel with Eric?
Mad Tea Party Gardens - Alice in Wonderland Characters?
Thotful Spot - Winnie the Pooh and Co
Maurice's Cottage - Belle and Gaston?
Fantasy Castle Wall - Anastasia and Drizella
Princess Fairytale Hall - usual Princesses meets
Pirates of the Caribbean - Capt. Jack?
Frontierland - Moved location for another character?
Agrabah x 2 - Aladdin and Abu/Jasmine and Genie?
Buzzlightyear Star Command - Elvis Stitch (I hope so) or Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear
Town Square Theatre - Mickey (maybe Minnie as well?) Jack and Sally back here as no Liberty Square meet?

Any other ideas? I'm just passing the time guessing while we wait for the party news.

Last edited:

While my family and I discovered last year after attending Boo Bash that MNSSHP has become to overcrowded and hyped (yes we liked boo bash a whole lot better), I am jealous of all of you seeing Max dressed as Powerline.

I'm looking at party Character locations (via the app) and just guessing at this point:

Goofy's Barnstormer - Goofy?
Dumbo the Flying Elephant Queue - maybe Donald and Daisy?
Storybook Circus Calliope Tent - Seven Dwarves?
Prince Eric's Market - Ariel with Eric?
Mad Tea Party Gardens - Alice in Wonderland Characters?
Thotful Spot - Winnie the Pooh and Co
Maurice's Cottage - Belle and Gaston?
Fantasy Castle Wall - Anastasia and Drizella
Princess Fairytale Hall - usual Princesses meets
Pirates of the Caribbean - Capt. Jack?
Frontierland - Moved location for another character?
Agrabah x 2 - Aladdin and Abu/Jasmine and Genie?
Buzzlightyear Star Command - Elvis Stitch (I hope so) or Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear
Town Square Theatre - Mickey (maybe Minnie as well?) Jack and Sally back here as no Liberty Square meet?

Any other ideas? I'm just passing them time guessing while we wait for the party news.

I think you're pretty spot on with your guesses. I'm really curious about the two that are on MDE but not the map (Frontierland and Storybook Circus tent). Maybe they went to print before they realized that they could support these, too? The Frontierland one in particular is odd to me since the gazebo in Liberty Square is unoccupied per map/mde. Why put a character in a busy walkway when you have a perfect, out of the way spot to form a line and do the meet?

I think you're pretty spot on with your guesses. I'm really curious about the two that are on MDE but not the map (Frontierland and Storybook Circus tent). Maybe they went to print before they realized that they could support these, too? The Frontierland one in particular is odd to me since the gazebo in Liberty Square is unoccupied per map/mde. Why put a character in a busy walkway when you have a perfect, out of the way spot to form a line and do the meet?

Yeah, I hope it's Dwarves for all the people who want to see them. I agree with your other post, they should just say who we have to meet. I think it's a strange choice, I kind of hope they don't have them all loaded because that gazebo is such a useful character meet spot. And I cannot think who would go in Frontierland unless they mean the Country Bears/Briar Bear and Rabbit are going to be wandering and they have marked that with a "spot" but they haven't given a spot to Cruella who was roaming.

Yeah, I hope it's Dwarves for all the people who want to see them. I agree with your other post, they should just say who we have to meet. I think it's a strange choice, I kind of hope they don't have them all loaded because that gazebo is such a useful character meet spot. And I cannot think who would go in Frontierland unless they mean the Country Bears/Briar Bear and Rabbit are going to be wandering and they have marked that with a "spot" but they haven't given a spot to Cruella who was roaming.
Yeah, the bears had crossed my mind for Frontierland as well, since that's where their sightings are listed during the day. I hope I'm wrong and it's a party-specific character.

Labor Day party is sold out now as well. Only 2 days left during my trip to decide if we are going or not.

Labor Day party is sold out now as well. Only 2 days left during my trip to decide if we are going or not.

I see that 9/20 (Tuesday) is also sold out.

While my family already bought tickets to the 9/11 (Sunday) party, I like to look and see if it sold out yet every once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter