"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have an idea of the characters that might be there yet?
Jack and Sally were seen doing character training in Epcot, but they were pretty much a guarantee anyway.

As to the rest, we'll have to wait until tomorrow evening. The map will likely release early tomorrow, but it only has little icons at each character location, rather than telling you who meets where. That's on bloggers/vloggers to fill in for us.

(Also, why, Disney, why?? People shouldn't have to look any further than your official event map to find out which characters are where!)

Does anyone know if there are any sit down restaurants open for dinner on party nights? We got tickets for 9/16, but can't find any reservations past 3:25 PM for places like Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree, Skipper Canteen, Diamond Horseshoe....maybe they don't have sit-down dinner on party nights?

Does anyone know if there are any sit down restaurants open for dinner on party nights? We got tickets for 9/16, but can't find any reservations past 3:25 PM for places like Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree, Skipper Canteen, Diamond Horseshoe....maybe they don't have sit-down dinner on party nights?

Only CRT and BoG will be open. They are bookable at a different link from their normal, daytime reservations: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-table-service/

ETA: I was curious, so I checked. Both still have availability for a party of 5 on 8/30. I mean, that's a hefty price meal to pay for the privilege of missing 90-120 minutes of your hefty price hard ticket event, so I think the availability makes sense. But, you never know these days...

Yes, restaurants are open with reservations for non-party goers before the party starts. So let's say you wanted to eat at Crystal Palace you could probably get a 5:30pm ADR, which is before any party activities even start.

Save yourself some fun and go with quick service. We're doing a big lunch at Whispering Canyon, and then snacking for the rest of the night. Liberty Tree may be closed, but you can get a decent meal out of Casey's, and take that monstrosity anywhere.

After a lot of deliberation, I bought a ticket for the 8/30 party. It will be my first solo trip so I'm excited/nervous. I've done the Halloween party several times and love it, so I'm hoping to still enjoy it solo too!

I can't wait to see all the youtube videos tomorrow of people's experiences at the first party!

After a lot of deliberation, I bought a ticket for the 8/30 party. It will be my first solo trip so I'm excited/nervous. I've done the Halloween party several times and love it, so I'm hoping to still enjoy it solo too!

I can't wait to see all the youtube videos tomorrow of people's experiences at the first party!

We'll be at the 8/30, too. I'm definitely not solo, though. I'll be the one trying to convince the 8 year olds that they can make it to midnight! 🤣

The map is out: https://mickeyblog.com/2022/08/12/first-look-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-guide-map/

That link doesn't have a nice, clear, zoomed in shot, but you can already see there are a lot of missing characters. I compared to 2019 and about half of the character icons are missing, including nothing at the sideshow where we normally see the dwarfs.

ETA @CJK unless I'm seriously misreading the map, don't send your friend up to the normal meeting location for the dwarfs. No icon on that tent.

Last edited:
The map is out: https://mickeyblog.com/2022/08/12/first-look-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-guide-map/

That link doesn't have a nice, clear, zoomed in shot, but you can already see there are a lot of missing characters. I compared to 2019 and about half of the character icons are missing, including nothing at the sideshow where we normally see the dwarfs.

ETA @CJK unless I'm seriously misreading the map, don't send your friend up to the normal meeting location for the dwarfs. No icon on that tent.
Eek! Thanks for letting me know!!!! Praying that we get more intel before 7pm!

If you look at the map on DME it shows a character meet at Storybook Circus Calliope tent. Hopefully, it’s the Dwarfs 5690A603-5572-45DF-9594-EF0A917AE4DB.png

• Love
Reactions: CJK
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter