"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best transportation option after this or an AH event back to Beach Club?
Are the only options the resort bus, us driving (and using ferry), or Minnie Van/Uber/Lyft?
Is it possible to park at monorail resort and drive (I don't like waiting for the ferry particularly) or is that highly frowned upon?
TIA

We took the bus back to Beach club from the party last week around 10:30 and it was super convenient. There was a pretty big line but the bus came immediately and got us all on. It’s hard to find Minnie Vans at that time

Weren’t they awesome?! We met them on Sunday and I swear it was Danny Elfman under that costume. “Scary Christmas!” 🎄

You mean Chris Sarandon. He was the speaking voice (Danny Elfman only did the singing voice.)

i believe the party was very crowded tonight but also very enjoyable. if you enjoy christmas and the atmosphere of MK then the party is worth it. They were diligently checking for party wrist bands.

I did the party tonight. I was miserable. The ride wait times weren't too bad. But the crowds are high and making me anxious. I hate when I feel like I can't navigate or stay with my group because there are people everywhere. And that's how I felt tonight. At an expensive, hard ticket event.

Do they do the long kiss goodnight after the party finishes? Or is that only on regular park nights?

Curious because I usually like to stay a bit after closing and watch it before making the beeline for the exit at least once on a trip.

Do they do the long kiss goodnight after the party finishes? Or is that only on regular park nights?

Curious because I usually like to stay a bit after closing and watch it before making the beeline for the exit at least once on a trip.
I do not recall ever seeing the Kiss Goodnight on a party night, and we often linger as well, but it’s possible I wasn’t paying attention! Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

Hi, are the party exclusive treats only available to purchase from 7pm and onwards? Or can you purchase them earlier if you have a wristband? Thanks!

Is there one party/day that is typically less busy then the others?

The overall tip is that November days are typically less crowded than December & Tuesdays/Thursdays are typically less crowded than Sundays & Fridays. This is reflected in their pricing, as the higher the amount the higher the crowd they expect. Whether there is a significant difference between the crowds though would be better left to more experienced partygoers.

Is there any spots from where we could see Mickey's Merriest Celebration at 7h40, Frozen Holiday Wish at 8h15 and then the parade? I don't really want to claim a spot for the parade early on as I have three young kids, but if we can watch the shows while we wait, it might keep them entertained. Our other option would be to go towards Liberty Square for the parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter