"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that the 21st is Saturday because we have a party on the 22nd and we would be sad if they closed at 10:00 lol. Cannot wait until the first reviews of the upcoming parties. Have they indicated if they are making special edition refill mugs like they did last year?

Thanks! Corrected my post, tooo much coffee! :laughing:

My beautiful son and our only child turned 16 years old yesterday!
View attachment 425839

Tonight we let him test drive my new car. Thrilling! Due to his condition we have decided he will not be getting his licence along with his peers. Instead he'll have to wait another year maybe two.
View attachment 425838
Aw, happy birthday little fox! Totally jealous of that LEGO set and if it makes you feel any better, my DD was 18 or 19 before she got her license.

The thread was created for DVC members to invite guests not DISer's who want to be let in. It doesn't violate any policy to simply post here or anywhere else of wanting to go.

"Please note that this thread only allows posts from DVC Members offering to include others as their guests. Requests to be a guest and those wanting to offer their opinion about violating DVC/DIS policy will be removed. " :flower3:

"Disers asking to be "adopted" by a DVC member is ok, offering or requesting payment for this is NOT. "

I am offended by this practice and shocked the moderators continue to allow it.

On the DVC topic, quoting myself from last month below. Any concerns can be directed to admin@wdwinfo.com

Thank you.

Been away and just catching up on various parts of the DIS.

Thread Request

The DVC 2pm entry “guest” topic proved to be rather controversial last year, leading to several heated discussions, warnings, etc. I would refer folks to this post as to what ultimately became the position of the webmasters: https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...ing-for-dvc-early-entry.3701576/post-59687010

If folks want to do a similar thread this year, anyone is free to do so with similar guidelines.

Further discussion of the topic, offering of guest spots, etc. on this thread (the main MNSSHP thread) will be removed for being off topic. This thread is best suited for general MNSSHP event planning and discussion chatter.

We appreciate everyone’s cooperation. Thank you!

Are their any new character meets this year or new outfits for he characters?

You gotta get photos with Mickey Minnie Donald and Goofy!

I also ordered these gonna wear as an armband totally cool

You're back!!! So far there are only rumors about Bo Peep replacing Lotso and someone mentioned Dr. Facilier. Nothing has been confirmed for any characters, meet times or new costumes. Only a matter of time. Hey @yulilin3 has been on a roll, posting more info than bloggers and Disney! Gotta go back a few pages to see them!

Hmmm, thanks! I see you switched a few things around, might be good ideas and save some backtracking! Are the SOTMK cards generally available before 7:00? I wasn't sure. I also hope we can check in for the dessert party early, but you had us checking in much less early so it seems more likely we'll be able to. I appreciate you putting the thought into my schedule :thanks:
Yes, SOTMK card distribution usually starts at 4, as long as you have your wristband.

My beautiful son and our only child turned 16 years old yesterday!
View attachment 425839

Tonight we let him test drive my new car. Thrilling! Due to his condition we have decided he will not be getting his licence along with his peers. Instead he'll have to wait another year maybe two.
View attachment 425838
Happy Birthday to your son. That Harry Potter build has to be one of my favorite Lego builds that my daughter and I have done. Such a great set.

Happy Birthday to your son. That Harry Potter build has to be one of my favorite Lego builds that my daughter and I have done. Such a great set.

Thank you so much! He wanted that set when it first came out so my hubby and waited to get it for him. Our friend who is the manager at the Lego store gave him 2018 Lego 40289 Diagon Alley and Lego 5005257 Ninjago Limited Edition 2018 Bricktober Minifigure Set as a gift.
I really wish you all could meet him, he's so kind and wholesome.

I just brought a ticket for the party yesterday, and my fast pass selection is today, but it keeps saying on my profile that I need to purchase tickets. I already linked the ticket to my account already. Is it giving me the error that I need a ticket because it's technically not 7 am EST? I thought we can technically still book rides since the event starts at 4pm?

I just brought a ticket for the party yesterday, and my fast pass selection is today, but it keeps saying on my profile that I need to purchase tickets. I already linked the ticket to my account already. Is it giving me the error that I need a ticket because it's technically not 7 am EST? I thought we can technically still book rides since the event starts at 4pm?

Yep! :thumbsup2

If it doesn't let you in a 7, something else is up, so post again if it doesn't work.

Typically how long are the standby lines at Haunted Mansion and Pirates at 4-5pm on party nights? My plan is to knock these two out at that time before eating. I’m not brave enough to book FPs for the party in fear I will lose my FOP on the last day of my trip. I’ve read too many posts from last year that has me keeping it safe. I’m going to MK two other days on our trip so if I must, I’ll squeeze them in some other time but day of party those two rides are perfect for the theme. I don’t want to wait in line during party. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter