"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be able to attend any of the Halloween parties so I'm hoping a fellow DIS board member can assist me in getting a Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom party card from the Firehall.

I will mail you a plastic card protector in a self addressed envelope that you can use to mail the card from the mail box right outside the Firehall.

No cost to you and only a moment or two of your time.

Please send me a PM if you are able to help

Thank you.
Michael

Please update your post after arrangements have been made. Thank you.

Well apparently I’m not following my own advice (about taking it easy in the heat).

I promised friend #1 that I would Rope Drop with her on Friday morning. Then I promised Friend # 2 that I would meet him at the party on Friday night.

I did tell friend # 1 that I have to go back to the hotel to rest in the afternoon.

Trying to see all my Florida friends while I am in town.

You weren’t able to go last year either....fall is such a great time to go to WDW. I hope you get to experience it sometime!
In 2011 I got to experience the change from Halloween to Christmas. It was great. My free time tends to be late Feb, Early March, great for Flower & Garden show.
I was also fortunate enough last year to get assistance from this group to get the card.

The Halloween merch that has come out in the past few days! :love: I love halloween and I always try to behave when spending on Disney merch but I like waaaay too much stuff this year!!

Right?! And we still don't have the Exclusive merchandise! Can't wait to see what Disney has in store for us this year. They did an awesome job last year especially the Hocus Pocus merchandise.

Lots-O-Burger – Cosmic Ray’s (Beef patty topped with brie fondue, strawberry bacon jam, an onion ring and a Lotso branded bun)

So does this mean Lotso will have a M&G? I hope, I hope! 🦄

Ok, probably been asked already. MNSSHP is our first day at the parks. Would it make sense to bring our paper tickets, rather than use MB to try to enter? So that it won’t “accidentally” use a regular day entry?

Ok, probably been asked already. MNSSHP is our first day at the parks. Would it make sense to bring our paper tickets, rather than use MB to try to enter? So that it won’t “accidentally” use a regular day entry?

Everyone has an opinion but I recommend it, I always have. Once inside the park use your band for everything else.

Everyone has an opinion but I recommend it, I always have. Once inside the park use your band for everything else.
Thank you so much. It totally makes sense to me to do it that way. It’s one extra small thing to carry and less to worry about ;)

Not to take away from what @yulilin3 originally posted: HERE
I just wanted to organize it a little. I'm very grateful she took to the time and energy to make us aware of what awesome treats we can expect during the party.
:worship: Again, THANK YOU!

Donald Duck Brownie - Casey’s Corner (available daily through Oct 31)
Brownie with Donald Duck chocolate piece

Now Begin Thy Magic Spell - Casey’s Corner
Red slush, passion fruit syrup, blue curacao syrup, sprite and lemonade garnished with a chocolate covered apple slice.

Amuck, Amuck, Amuck Cupcake - Main Street Bakery (available daily through October 31)
Trick or treat candy cupcake with peanut butter chips, chocolate candy bits and toffee filled with caramel sauce, iced with chocolate butter cream and topped with a cake cauldron and Sanderson sister decoration

Halloween Cinnamon Roll - Main Street Bakery (available daily through Oct 31)
Cinnamon Roll topped with orange icing and spider web design.

Jack and Sally’s Push Pop - Snack Carts (available on party nights only)
Sally: Gluten free vanilla cake, buttercream and strawberry crisps. Jack: Chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, topped with white and dark chocolate.

Adventureland
NO IMAGE
Pirate’s Horizon - Aloha Isle
Orange juice, passion fruit syrup and pineapple juice, garnished with a pineapple wedge on a pirate hook skewer

Frontierland
425587 2018 Image
Hades Nachos - Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café (available on party nights only)
Black bean nacho chip with ‘fiery’ buffalo chicken and selection of topping bar items

Billy’s Worms & Dirt - Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café (available on party nights only then available daily starting October 31)
Chocolate pudding topped with gluten-friendly cake crumbs, gummy worms and a chocolate piece

425589 2018 Image
Treats at the Cider House (available on party nights only) Nearby at the Cider House (Golden Oak Outpost). Caramel Pretzel, Cinnamon Donuts and Frozen Apple Cider
Pretzel filled with caramel, Cinnamon sugar donut holes and frozen apple cider

Liberty Square
Headless Horseman Cheesecake - Sleepy Hollow (available on party nights only)
Pumpkin mousse layered with chocolate cake, chocolate crunchies, orange glaze, topped with a headless horseman chocolate piece

Chocolate Mickey Waffle Sundae - Sleepy Hollow (available on party nights only; available daily starting October 31)
Two black chocolate waffles topped with pumpkin gelato, candy corn, caramel sauce and sprinkles

Last edited:
Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake - Liberty Square Popcorn Cart (available on party nights only)
Citrus scented cake with raspberry Bavarian cream, glacage and buttercream pearls, and flowers topped with a chocolate axe

Fantasyland
Maleficent Waffle Cone - Storybook Treats (available daily through October 31)
Black waffle cone, lime soft-serve and chocolate Maleficent horn garnish

Snake Eyes - Storybook Treats (available daily through October 31)
Sprite, green Apple syrup, and lemonade garnished with gummy worms and light up dice novelty

Tomorrowland
NO IMAGE
Pumpkin Spice Soft Serve Sundae - Auntie Gravity’s (available daily through October 31)
Pumpkin flavored soft-serve topped with candy corn and caramel sauce

Pumpkin Spice Milkshake - Auntie Gravity’s (available daily through October 31)
Pumpkin flavored shake topped with candy pumpkins and a Mickey straw

The verbiage in RED was for 2018, we'll see if it's the same this year, so we need that confirmation, prices, time frame we can purchase these items and we're missing a few images. Plus @Aliciahere wants to know about Gluten Free options.
2018 Source

Last edited:
Not to take away from what @yulilin3 originally posted: HERE
I just wanted to organize it a little. I'm very grateful she took to the time and energy to make us aware of what awesome treats we can expect during the party.
:worship: Again, THANK YOU!

View attachment 425581
Donald Duck Brownie - Casey’s Corner (available daily through Oct 1?)
Brownie with Donald Duck chocolate piece

View attachment 425583
Now Begin Thy Magic Spell - Casey’s Corner
Red slush, passion fruit syrup, blue curacao syrup, sprite and lemonade garnished with a chocolate covered apple slice.

View attachment 425584
Amuck, Amuck, Amuck Cupcake - Main Street Bakery
Trick or treat candy cupcake with peanut butter chips, chocolate candy bits and toffee filled with caramel sauce, iced with chocolate butter cream and topped with a cake cauldron and Sanderson sister decoration

View attachment 425585
Halloween Cinnamon Roll - Main Street Bakery (available daily through Oct 1?)
Cinnamon Roll topped with orange icing and spider web design.

View attachment 425586
Jack and Sally’s Push Pop - Snack Carts (available on party nights only?)
Sally: Gluten free vanilla cake, buttercream and strawberry crisps. Jack: Chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, topped with white and dark chocolate.

Adventureland
NO IMAGE
Pirate’s Horizon - Aloha Isle
Orange juice, passion fruit syrup and pineapple juice, garnished with a pineapple wedge on a pirate hook skewer

Frontierland
View attachment 425587 2018 Image
Hades Nachos - Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café (available on party nights only?)
Black bean nacho chip with ‘fiery’ buffalo chicken and selection of topping bar items

View attachment 425588
Billy’s Worms & Dirt - Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café (available on party nights only then available daily starting October 1?)
Chocolate pudding topped with gluten-friendly cake crumbs, gummy worms and a chocolate piece

View attachment 425589 2018 Image
Treats at the Cider House (available on party nights only?) Nearby at the Cider House (Golden Oak Outpost). Caramel Pretzel, Cinnamon Donuts and Frozen Apple Cider
Pretzel filled with caramel, Cinnamon sugar donut holes and frozen apple cider

Liberty Square
View attachment 425590
Headless Horseman Cheesecake - Sleepy Hollow
Pumpkin mousse layered with chocolate cake, chocolate crunchies, orange glaze, topped with a headless horseman chocolate piece

View attachment 425591
Chocolate Mickey Waffle Sundae - Sleepy Hollow (available on party nights only; available daily starting October 1?)
Two black chocolate waffles topped with pumpkin gelato, candy corn, caramel sauce and sprinkles

These look amazing! Anybody know if any of these are gluten free? Or how a person could find out? Hades Nachos I’m looking at you! 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!