"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our character priority this year is Pooh and the gang. Do they not come out until 7? Any suggestions on the best way to tackle this M&G?
I believe last year they moved their starting time to 630 midway through the season, so you will definitely want to read reports from the early parties to see what time they start meeting this year. I’d recommend lining up no less than 45 minutes prior to their start time to ensure you make it into the first set.

Welp, I’m succumbing to the AP curse...my next trip isn’t supposed to be until next May, but Villains After Hours put me in the Halloween spirit and now I’m looking at maybe coming down for a weekend in October just for this and maybe F&W. I’m still not sure if it’s worth it.
It is 🎃 🥨 🍷. All good.

When do they start selling the party specific treats? Specifically Lotsos Burger and the Hades nachos??

I believe they started at 6:30 but this year it could change to 7pm. Mobile ordering was possible too. We need more info and hopefully we'll see it soon.

So happy to see all the Halloween posts: magicband, merchandise, SoTMK card and Exclusive treats.
Keeps your eyes open for:
  • Open Edition Halloween Pins & Prices
  • Resort Halloween Refillable Mug
  • Exclusive Popcorn Bucket, Halloween Bucket & Pail
  • Exclusive MagicBand
  • Exclusive Merchandise
  • Party Map, Character News, prices for Exclusive Pins
  • Halloween Gift Cards
:hmghost:

Last year some of the treats were sold before the party started. I remember the cupcake was available early, and I think a second thing at Starbucks but not the third thing. Possibly a day early? At least earlier the day of the first party.

I thought so. And the Muenster Smash Burger was sold at 7pm and not available via mobile. I think the reason it didn't make a return were due to the reviews. Though several people really enjoyed it the vast majority didn't.

When do they start selling the party specific treats? Specifically Lotsos Burger and the Hades nachos??

I got the Muenster burger well before 7pm, and I think before 630pm, but I could be misremembering.

I believe they started at 6:30 but this year it could change to 7pm. Mobile ordering was possible too. We need more info and hopefully we'll see it soon.
I thought so. And the Muenster Smash Burger was sold at 7pm and not available via mobile. I think the reason it didn't make a return were due to the reviews. Though several people really enjoyed it the vast majority didn't.

Count me in for loving it lol. I was looking forward to it again this year! But I'm weird, I also like the Taco Burger from Pecos (after you add on from trimmings bar) lol.

I'm sorry if this has been shared already, I haven't been able to keep up with threads as much as I'd like (sorry for the awful formatting)
View attachment 425293
Main Street, U.S.A.
  • Donald Duck Brownie – Casey’s Corner (Brownie with Donald Duck chocolate piece

• Now Begin Thy Magic Spell – Casey’s Corner (Red slush, passion fruit syrup, blue curacao syrup, sprite and lemonade garnished with a chocolate covered apple slice)

Amuck, Amuck, Amuck Cupcake – Main Street Bakery (Trick or treat candy cupcake with peanut butter chips, chocolate candy bits and toffee filled with caramel sauce, iced with chocolate butter cream and topped with a cake cauldron and Sanderson sister decoration)

Halloween Cinnamon Roll – Main Street Bakery (Cinnamon Roll topped with orange icing and spider web design.)
  • Jack and Sally’s Push Pop – Snack Carts (Sally: Gluten free vanilla cake, buttercream and strawberry crisps. Jack: Chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, topped with white and dark chocolate.)

Adventureland
  • Pirate’s Horizon – Aloha Isle (Orange juice, passion fruit syrup and pineapple juice, garnished with a pineapple wedge on a pirate hook skewer)

Frontierland
  • Hades Nachos – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn (Black bean nacho chip with ‘fiery’ buffalo chicken and selection of topping bar items)

Billy’s Worms & Dirt – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn (Chocolate pudding topped with gluten-friendly cake crumbs, gummy worms and a chocolate piece)

• Caramel Pretzel, Cinnamon Donuts and Frozen Apple Cider – Golden Oak Outpost (Pretzel filled with caramel, Cinnamon sugar donut holes and frozen apple cider)

Liberty Square
  • Headless Horseman Cheesecake – Sleepy Hollow (Pumpkin mousse layered with chocolate cake, chocolate crunchies, orange glaze, topped with a headless horseman chocolate piece)
  • Chocolate Mickey Waffle Sundae – Sleepy Hollow (Two black chocolate waffles topped with pumpkin gelato, candy corn, caramel sauce and sprinkles)

Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake – Liberty Square Popcorn Cart (Citrus scented cake with raspberry Bavarian cream, glacage and buttercream pearls, and flowers topped with a chocolate axe)

Fantasyland
  • Maleficent waffle cone – Storybook Treats (Black waffle cone, lime soft-serve and chocolate Maleficent horn garnish)

Snake Eyes – Storybook Treats (Sprite, green Apple syrup, and lemonade garnished with gummy worms and light up dice novelty)

Tomorrowland
  • Pumpkin Spice Soft Serve Sundae – Auntie Gravity’s (Pumpkin flavored soft-serve topped with candy corn and caramel sauce)

Pumpkin Spice Milkshake – Auntie Gravity’s (Pumpkin flavored shake topped with candy pumpkins and a Mickey straw)
View attachment 425293View attachment 425303View attachment 425304View attachment 425305View attachment 425307View attachment 425308View attachment 425309View attachment 425310View attachment 425311

Lots-O-Burger – Cosmic Ray’s (Beef patty topped with brie fondue, strawberry bacon jam, an onion ring and a Lotso branded bun)

Berry Blaster – Cosmic Ray’s (Red slush, blue curacao syrup, sprite, garnished with a lemon wheel and raspberries)

Hades Hatred – Cool Ship (Lemonade, blue curaçao syrup, blueberry boba pearls, topped with cotton candy)

Thanks for the info! Love the photos! I need one of everything!

I will not be able to attend any of the Halloween parties so I'm hoping a fellow DIS board member can assist me in getting a Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom party card from the Firehall.

I will mail you a plastic card protector in a self addressed envelope that you can use to mail the card from the mail box right outside the Firehall.

No cost to you and only a moment or two of your time.

Please send me a PM if you are able to help

Thank you.
Michael

Posted a while ago about my Hook costume; do you guys think I'll be okay with a hook on my hand? I don't know how particular they are about costumes. The hook I have is literally a fancy dress one, no coat hangers or anything customised.

I will not be able to attend any of the Halloween parties so I'm hoping a fellow DIS board member can assist me in getting a Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom party card from the Firehall.

I will mail you a plastic card protector in a self addressed envelope that you can use to mail the card from the mail box right outside the Firehall.

No cost to you and only a moment or two of your time.

Please send me a PM if you are able to help

Thank you.
Michael
You weren’t able to go last year either....fall is such a great time to go to WDW. I hope you get to experience it sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter