Official 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend!

Oh and I HIGHLY recommend trying on *all* of your race shirts before leaving the expo, in case you want to do a swap. I feel the fit is not always consistent.

Good advice! I didn't know swapping was a possibility.

Of course runDisney wouldn't put out information before proof reading... :rotfl2:

"In an effort to enhance our runner’s check-in process, we ask that all Rebel Challenge participants have their photo taken at the Expo with their race bibs. This photo will be used at the finish line of each race to expedite the finish line experience."

Ok. I'm sure I'm just being really stupid, but my bib is 5503 and the bib ranges all start with 20....I assume this means I am in F with the 24506 - 25826 range??
No, that link I posted was for the PDC bibs. The Tink Half bibs start with 1 and go up to 9Kish...PDC bibs start with 20xxx. I assume 10K bibs are in the 30ks and 5K are in the 40ks.

So you want the link for the half bibs, looked like you are in Corral E!
https://secure.parksandresorts.wdpr...TinkHalf_Corral_Assignments_Half_Marathon.pdf

Of course runDisney wouldn't put out information before proof reading... :rotfl2:

"In an effort to enhance our runner’s check-in process, we ask that all Rebel Challenge participants have their photo taken at the Expo with their race bibs. This photo will be used at the finish line of each race to expedite the finish line experience."
They also don't have the expo maps loaded into the guide yet! Oh, runDisney...

Oooh also CONFIRMATION that Half runners who did Princess will get BOTH coast-to-coast medals! On page 4:

"Congratulations to all of you who will have completed both the Disney Princess Half Marathon in February at the Walt Disney World® Resort as well as the Tinker Bell Half Marathon here at the Disneyland® Resort. You will receive the much-coveted pink edition of the runDisney Coast to Coast Challenge medal. You will also be eligible for the commemorative 10-year anniversary of the blue Coast to Coast Challenge medal."

Saw this in the event guide:
"Sunday is also Mother’s Day, so don’t forget to call mom before you run!"

Yeah... I don't think my mom would appreciate a call at 5am!!!

Yeah, my mom is coming with me and she will be sound asleep in our hotel room...so the goal is to not wake her up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter