Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Sept 29
2 adults
Undecided costumes
Qs for dinner as we are having a late BOG lunch

Oct 28
4 adults
Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Tinkerbell, Wendy (all made by me...yikes!)
QS for dinner

September 29th
4 Adults
Self: Unsure AJ: Unsure DS: Unsure CS: Unsure

I snagged a breakfast ADR for this day at Crystal Palace before the park opens, we wanted to eat at our resort and then change into whatever our costumes will be for MNSSHP before going back to MK. So no dinner reservations for us!

Put me down for Sept 8th. I'll be in my referee shirt and have a whistle. 2 minutes for holding, 2 minutes for high sticking, 5 minutes for fighting and a 10 minute misconduct.

Going October 25th. Myself (Lilo) and my husband (Sheldon Cooper), no kids. We're planning on continuing our tradition of eating at Liberty Tree before the party.

October 4th for our first party :jumping1:
2 adults/2 children
Self~Lady. DH~"don't know"
DD 6- Merida DD 3- Coronation Day Anna

I am hoping to get breakfast ADR at 1900 PF. We are going to hang out at our resort until 4pm then head to party.

Last edited:
October 3rd! Our first party :jumping1:
2 adults/2 children
Self~Lady. DH~"don't know"
DD 6- Merida DD 3- Coronation Day Anna

I am hoping to get breakfast ADR at 1900 PF. We are going to hang out at our resort until 4pm then head to party.
There is no party October 3rd.

Sept 13th
2 adults
No costumes as of now...but we will be wearing our just hitched bride and groom shirts w the ghost from HM (its our honeymoon)
5:20 crystal palace

September 25th
2A/2C
DD will be Belle, no costumes for the others
Liberty Tree Tavern, 5:20

Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't updated the list yet. It's been a crazy week here in Indiana. Lol! I sat down tonight to prep for my list update and have several questions/comments before I get started...

First, I will only be listing the dates that are solid, so for all of you "non commitals", please post a new post when you know your party date. This is for:

@disney world dreamer
@HollyMD
@kiltclan
@monique5 (will list the 31st only at this time)
@PSUTraveler (will list 9/16 only and undecided for costume at this time)

Second, a few of you did not make mention of costumes, so I need to know if anyone one will be dressing up in the following posters' parties...

@Jadyreen1282
@lostmypooh
@seltzer77
@JessNewt

Next is ADR info...

@ThisIsJason, please post when you have your ADRs squared away.
@ebradley23, what time is your BOG ADR?

And finally, I need some clarification on the party attendees for the following...

@Melissa_E, is your party 2 adults, 1 child?
@BattyKoda, is your DD a child or an adult?
@eaf2063, how many kids and adults are in your group?
@DisneyGateway, do you have 2 DSs? The last person you listed says "CS".

I think that's everything so far. Please remember to post all new/changed info in a new post because I try not to go backwards once I've updated. Lol! Hopefully I can get everyone added by the end of the weekend. Thanks, everyone, and have a great and safe weekend! Hopefully party prices and tickets will be released soon! :)

Last edited:
It will be my husband and myself this year, we are going on Sept 25. We are going as Flynn and Rapunzel and will be eating at CHH before the party.

Thanks for doing this thread again this year. :thumbsup2

2nd September Me, DH DS15 and DD7 no ADR as we will just be off a Disney cruise that morning and will eat an early dinner off site before entering the park and before the cruise we will have done lots of TS ADRS as there for 15 days before we cruise. We will be dressing up but something light and we've not yet decided what as!

Was so pleased MNSSHP starts in time for us as we fly back to the UK on the 4th and I thought I'd never get to do it as have no future plans for an October visit.

Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't updated the list yet. It's been a crazy week here in Indiana. Lol! I sat down tonight to prep for my list update and have several questions/comments before I get started...

First, I will only be listing the dates that are solid, so for all of you "non commitals", please post a new post when you know your party date. This is for:

@disney world dreamer
@HollyMD
@kiltclan
@monique5 (will list the 31st only at this time)
@PSUTraveler (will list 9/16 only and undecided for costume at this time)

Second, a few of you did not make mention of costumes, so I need to know if anyone one will be dressing up in the following posters' parties...

@Jadyreen1282
@lostmypooh
@seltzer77
@JessNewt

Next is ADR info...

@ThisIsJason, please post when you have your ADRs squared away.
@ebradley23, what time is your BOG ADR?

And finally, I need some clarification on the party attendees for the following...

@Melissa_E, is your party 2 adults, 1 child?
@BattyKoda, is your DD a child or an adult?
@eaf2063, how many kids and adults are in your group?
@DisneyGateway, do you have 2 DSs? The last person you listed says "CS".

I think that's everything so far. Please remember to post all new/changed info in a new post because I try not to go backwards once I've updated. Lol! Hopefully I can get everyone added by the end of the weekend. Thanks, everyone, and have a great and safe weekend! Hopefully party prices and tickets will be released soon! :)

We are for sure doing Oct 4. No ADR, eating quick service. Other info the same

Hi, everyone! This list is now current. PLEASE check your line(s) for missing or incorrect info and let me know if there are any errors or if I've missed anyone or anything. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter