Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Party of 1 on September 2nd. It will be my last night in the world, so I might as well go out with a bang. My mom won't attend due to an early flight the next morning. I can nap on the plane :)

I'm thinking Oct. 11 if the prices aren't ridiculous!

Reed, Katie, and myself. Not sure what we'll dress up as, I'm thinking of being Sadness from Inside Out. No ADRs yet.

Last edited:
September 8th for us !!! Me and wifey .. Not sure how we are going to dress yet.

September 11
3 attending (2 adults, 1 kid)
Peter Pan, Hook and Smee (could definitely change)
Most likely no ADR

September 13th here! 2nd MNSSHP for me and my son and first time for my 5 year old DD! SO EXCITED!
2 adults, 1 toddler
Not sure about costumes yet.....
Hoping to snag a BOG dinner ADR!

Me, DH and DS4 will be there on 9/13. I haven't thought about our costumes, because I was assuming adult costumes wouldn't be allowed. We've attended in 2014 as Pongo, Perdita and Lucky and in 2015 as Marlin, Dory and Nemo.

I was able to score an ressie at BOG again. It's been our dining location each MNSSHP event we've attended. Glad to keep the tradition going.

Hello! So sorry to get off-topic, but can you tell me how you scored a BOG dinner ressie for 9/13? Online or by phone? I have been stalking dining ressies since our ADR dates opened and have had no luck for a BOG dinner ressie. I read somewhere that they were not releasing any ADR's for BOG dinner until the MNSSHP dates were released, so maybe you grabbed one quickly yesterday? We are hoping to snag a BOG dinner during MNSSHP to keep the tradition going as well! Thanks in advance!

September 2nd party, myself Snow white, DD12 Dwarf (Sneezy), DD10 Dwarf (Happy), DD8 Dwarf (Bashful), My daughters picked our costumes. :)

October 7th
4 adults (me, DH, DS20, DS19)
themed shirts
no ADR planned
Staying at Saratoga Springs

Hello! So sorry to get off-topic, but can you tell me how you scored a BOG dinner ressie for 9/13? Online or by phone? I have been stalking dining ressies since our ADR dates opened and have had no luck for a BOG dinner ressie. I read somewhere that they were not releasing any ADR's for BOG dinner until the MNSSHP dates were released, so maybe you grabbed one quickly yesterday? We are hoping to snag a BOG dinner during MNSSHP to keep the tradition going as well! Thanks in advance!

Honestly, this is the first year I've ever scored one on the day of my 180 day window. My window opened up on the Sunday of DST, so I am guessing that a lot of people overslept that morning. I had no trouble getting any of the usually hard to get ressies which shocked me. I didn't have to shuffle any of my choices around, and I got good times the first time around. I had all 13 of my reservations booked in less than an hour. It was weird. Most of the time I've stalked the Disney site for months to try and get a BOG. Mine is for earlier (5:05 PM) in the evening though before the party officially starts. We always eat early on party nights, so we can fit in some of the special treats at the party.

October 4th
2 adults (me and my sister), 3 kids ( 4, 8, and 10)
Only the kids dressing up and they are undecided
No ADR planned

October 4 for me. (2 adults) Costume? Nope, don’t do them. Maybe might get a Maleficent hat but that’s my limit.

We are going on the 28th of October. We will be at the park all day and our costumes are VERY simple, so I may be wearing it all day.
It will be 3 adults for sure (DH, sister and myself. Only sister and I are dressing up so far, as Elsa and Anna. We will be wearing those Hot Topic dresses). Its still up in the air whether anyone else will join us, though I doubt it.

tink9702
September 20 (2 A, 2 C)
costumes undecided
no ADR, very late lunch at resort & snacks during party

We're not locked in completely yet, buuuuut!

Oct 28th or 30th
13 adults, 1 child
Costumes undecided
No ADR

Honestly, this is the first year I've ever scored one on the day of my 180 day window. My window opened up on the Sunday of DST, so I am guessing that a lot of people overslept that morning. I had no trouble getting any of the usually hard to get ressies which shocked me. I didn't have to shuffle any of my choices around, and I got good times the first time around. I had all 13 of my reservations booked in less than an hour. It was weird. Most of the time I've stalked the Disney site for months to try and get a BOG. Mine is for earlier (5:05 PM) in the evening though before the party officially starts. We always eat early on party nights, so we can fit in some of the special treats at the party.

Thank you so much for your reply! Besides BOG dinner, I was able to get all 10 ADR's we wanted on the day of our 180 day window too....and I was also shocked. Very happy, but shocked! 2 years ago we snagged a BOG dinner ressie at 7pm on our MNSSHP night about a month before our trip and it was just awesome. Your ressie time is perfect and I hope I can grab one eventually! Thanks, again! Have a great time at the party!

We are going September 20th - first ever MNSSHP - so excited! There will be 5 of us - myself, hubby, and three kids - DS 10, DD7, DD4... We are planning on Inside Out characters so far. We are also eating earlier at Whispering Canyon then heading to the park.

October 23rd
4 adults, 1 child
DS will pick his costume later, but it will most likely be something SW related
Thinking of doing themed shirts for adults
planning early O'hana ADR then heading to MK

Halloween!! 10/31 - 2 Adults, 3 kids (2 age 11 and 1 age 8) - NO clue on costumes yet - fishing around for ideas :-)

Hi, everyone! For those who may remember from last year's thread, I travel to Indiana quite a bit. As of this morning, our 4 night trip for Easter has turned into a 9 night trip, so I'm spending the day running around packing like a crazy person. I will be taking my laptop on the trip, so I will get everyone on the list soon. I try to update the list every few days, and I don't want to get too behind right off the bat! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful weekend! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter