Official 2012/2013 Disney Military Promotion - Updated Post #187

Disney has announced today the 2012/2013 Military Ticket Promotion. It is similar to past promotions.

Days beyond four cannot be added to the tickets, and they cannot have the No-Expire Option.

I was told by a Reservation rep today that I could add on days to my 4-day military pass. Has this policy changed?

I was told by a Reservation rep today that I could add on days to my 4-day military pass. Has this policy changed?

Welcome to the DIS!

You unfortunately got incorrect information from the phone rep. Many of them don't know the ticketing procedures and assume that the Military Salute tickets are like regular Magic Your Way tickets; they are not. You cannot add days to the Military Salute tickets.

For the most updated information, check above for the current thread on the ongoing 2013-2014 promotion; this thread was for the 2012-2013 promotion. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter