Offical Check-In List 10/30/04 "Magic"

I’ll second Ginger. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

GINGER – Lucky you, going to WDW in just 16 days! And, you get to experience the Disney magic twice in one year, with the cruise scheduled too! Are you staying on property for your January visit?

Lynne

Hi Lynne, Yes, we have a 2 bedroom at Old Key West. I'm so ready for this vacation.

Hi Ginger!

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you too! And also that I'm so envious of you going to Disney World in only 16 days! Wow, you're so lucky going to Disney World and the cruise both in one year!

Have a great time and thanks too for all the hard work you're doing re organizing the TorTing, etc.!

Lynda

It's not luck it's the Disney Vacation Club. 11 days till we leave.

Shari, I'm going to check out the mini-forum. Thanks

Hello! We're going on the Magic on 10/30 as well! Now that our NYE Vegas trip is in the can, it's time to start planning a bit. Here's who we are and how old we'll be in October:

DW & I - 54 and 52 (but which is which?)
DD and SiL - both 35
Grandaughter Kayla - 10
Grandaughter Andrea - 7

DW and I are first time DCL cruisers but have logged around 10 cruises on other lines. It's the first cruise for the rest of the gang. We're DVC members and will spend 3 nights before the cruise somewhere on property.

Welcome, Jimbo! I sent you a Private Message with the info needed for you to access our special website and mini-forum. Let me know if you have any problems with access, and I'll get back to you as soon as I am online again.

Glad to have you sailing with us!

Shari

Hi everbody, haven't checked the boards in a while, busy, busy, busy........anyway,
Ginger, we are not part of Dena's group. We are a totally different group of mixed nuts!!! I'm not sure about getting dressed up, we are trying to think of a group idea, any suggestions???
Jamashp and NJ Family, we are also from NJ, south though. Our schools are closed Tues. and Weds. for a teacher inservice and then the convention! Our kids only miss one day of school and we get a seven day cruise!!! We had to take advantage of that!!;)

Anyone else already sick of the cold too?! ..., at least we're under 300 days now.::yes::

Just wanted to say and Hi to everyone and add my family to the 10/30/04 cruise list. :)

My family will be

Myself and DW 30 &31

My son will be 4

My Mom who would yell at me if I put her age up :)

And my child not yet with us so I can't tell you if it will be a boy or girl but wife says girl :)

Will also be doing a DVC stay for a few days before the cruise. :)

TMcG88:

What part of South Jersey? We are in Washington Township, Gloucester County. We also usually get the 2 days off before the convention for inservice but I was concerned how they would handle the days off because of Veterans Day falling on the following Thurs. It's an early convention week this year. I'm hoping they follow the same pattern and give the kids off the 2nd and 3rd. If not, oh well, this is our 3rd convention week DCL cruise and I'm not breaking a tradition for a couple days missed from school.

Ah man, I didn't even consider veterans day was the following week. But, I'm with you, if they have to miss a few days, so be it!
We are in Burlington County. (Cinnaminson)

TMcG88:

We actually are just getting home from a party in Cinnaminson. My DH was born and raised there and 4 of the 7 kids and his parents still all live there. It's always been a joke of ours that whenever we go somewhere he runs into someone he knows from Cinnaminson. We couldn't even move this far away and not live across the street from someone he went to high school with.

Tracy

Tracy:

That is too funny!!! My husband and I were both born and raised here, too, and he and four of the guys we are cruising with are all Cinnaminson cops. I bet between all of us there will be someone your husband knows!!! What is your last name and what year did he graduate? (PM me if you are more comfortable) and we'll figure out if we know each other!

Tracey

Hi all, just wanted to hop on here and tell you how much fun you are going to have. I had the pleasure of going Halloween 2003 with Ginger, Dena and Rochelle. I also had the pleasure of hanging out with Ginger at the Rad the night before and she and her DH and DD are good people! Lucky you to be cruising with them! Have a blast and definitely plan your own TOT event as DCL was pitiful:jester:

My DH Bobby and my 2 DS Alan and TJ will be joining me on the Halloween Eastern Cruise. We are so excited to going on this cruise. We were on the Christmas cruise of 2000 and had a blast. Also my ds TJ will be turning 8 as well on this cruise. I read that someone elses son will be turning 8 on the cruise as well. We should get the boys together and have a little party with cake for them. Tj actually turns 8 on Halloween, my little devil. Has anyone started the actually planning for trick or treating among the DIS family? Let me know cause I only work 2 days a week and have plenty of time on my hand.

We plan on reserving our cabin on Monday. This will be a good travel year for us. DDad is paying for airfare to Hawaii in April, And now The Magic Oct 30th. Couldn't resist the AAA rate I was emailed.
We are a family of 4, Me, DH, DD-11 at cruise time, and DD-7 at cruise time. Also taking advantage of NJ teacher's convention. In 2003 our district had the entire week off which worked out great for our WDW trip. Would be nice to add a couple of days at the parks at the end, but DD-11 will be in Middle School then, so not sure how easy it will be to miss school. Have to wait and see what the 2004-2005 school calendar will bring.
We are also interested in the DIS T or T., and would like to get on the Oct 30th cruise website.
Thanks,
Donna :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

<B>alwatlers</B> - I added you to the access for the website and answered your PM. Welcome! Please let me know your dining seating if it has been assigned.

<B>Donnainnj</B> - Welcome also! As soon as you have a confirmed booking, please PM me and I will tell you how to access the site and mini-forum. At that time, if you let me know your dining seating and stateroom number, I will add all your information to the list.

Thanks!

Oh yuck. We have got sheet ice on the roads, sleet, snow, gales and heavy rain, all on the same day! I know many of you in the states get worse weather than us but believe me in the UK a bit of snow can bring the place to a halt. I'm cold and fed up and I want my ship!! The cruise can't come round soon enough. Roll on October.

Karen

We have just gone through a major snowstorm too; my DH and I had to shovel our driveway 5 times in the last 24 hours! So we're ready for the cruise in October too. Of course, snow is nothing new here in Canada (we live in Brampton, Ontario which is a suburb of Toronto) but it's still awful when you have drive home from work in it and shovel, shovel, shovel! Bring on October!

Hope your weather's better today!

Lynda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter