October Trip Reports w/activity calendar

I think I am going to buy a mini fridge since we don't have a ton of cold or frozen food. Now I have to think about the storm that will move along lower Georgia tomorrow. Not sure the wife will want to drive or sleep in 40 to 60 an hour wind and rain. Looks like the storm will pass right over Valdosta and that where the campground is that we have a reservation for tomorrow night.
Supposed to be fast moving and gone by Sunday. Be careful and safe. We just used the automated phone system to update balance in SunPass to enjoy fast travel down 75 and 429 into back door of DW. That fast lane is so much easier then trying to get wide motorhome through narrow toll lanes. From what I've read, it might be a little cheaper also.

I have to wonder if tltay2005 wakes up in the morning, has her cup of coffee, and thinks, "what kind of pose can I come up with for Mr. Bones today?".

She's got some good ideas, I have to say. :cool1:

Bama Ed
We need to get that Mr. Bones on a walk about at the fort. He needs to "kick it" in a rocking chair at Crockett's, do some looping, and join us on the 29th meet.

I have to wonder if tltay2005 wakes up in the morning, has her cup of coffee, and thinks, "what kind of pose can I come up with for Mr. Bones today?".

Bama Ed
Close, but it's more like when my head hits the pillow I start thinking of what he will be up to the next day :tongue:. Getting harder to come up with new ideas, so you most likely will see some repeats from years past.

Early morning walk on the beach
25928DCB-8D79-4C47-B755-3F62E6DB2476.jpeg

Just checked in to the All Star Sports hotel. Will be here until Sunday. DW has a book signing convention to go to near the Springs tonight and tomorrow. Will be having drinks later at Dockside.

I bought a mini-fridge at lunch, will put between the couch and the dining table in the motorhome. Putting in whatever I can tonight to limit loading tomorrow morning. Called the campground and they said they will be open tomorrow so I guess it's still a go for departure tomorrow AM. Got my rain suit incase I have to hook up in the rain Saturday night. Sundays forecast for the Fort looks good.

Bama Ed
I am wondering what's in that coffee.

Ok , so i tryed my bigger honey wagon out, it leaks like a siv. Tried to fix it tighten the conections, and nothing, still leaks. The glue or silicon they used is not co.pleate around the connection. And no easy way to remove and reapplie sealent. So now i need to send it back, not screwing with it for the 200$ i spent. Next was i cant get the same size or brand out to me in time for the trip. So i got something else. Smaller and not as well rated. Hope it works. I kinda like the one i had ,, but it didnt work. I hate online ordering!!!!!!ok , sorry rant over.

Ok , so i tryed my bigger honey wagon out, it leaks like a siv. Tried to fix it tighten the conections, and nothing, still leaks. The glue or silicon they used is not co.pleate around the connection. And no easy way to remove and reapplie sealent. So now i need to send it back, not screwing with it for the 200$ i spent. Next was i cant get the same size or brand out to me in time for the trip. So i got something else. Smaller and not as well rated. Hope it works. I kinda like the one i had ,, but it didnt work. I hate online ordering!!!!!!ok , sorry rant over.

Wait...honey wagon? I missed it the first time.

Old one, small 11 gallons new leaky one 26 gallons. I need it because i dont have a full hook up this trip.

Attachments

• 20191016_161424.jpg
    20191016_161424.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 7
Got our Halloween refill mugs today. Went back to the book signing convention today at the Hilton next to the Springs. DW spent her souvenir money on books.

Heading to Springs a little later on.

DC0CE210-F237-49FF-B0E0-66233F4CB1DF.jpeg

Traffic was horrible in Atlanta, rained the whole drive down to the eagles landing campground near the Florida line. Spending the night here and heading down early. Hope my site is ready early

We left La Grange, TX this morn @ 8:15. No problems a not hvy. traffic. We pulled in the KOA @ Denham Springs 4:00. We plan on leaving around 7:00 in the morn. We will drive as far as Milton, Florida tomorrow.
Did you drive I-10 Houston east to Louisana? How were the roads?. We are leaving Galveston about 1030 this (sunday) morning and stopping in Lafayette.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter