October, anyone?

15-17 hours is how long it takes for me to go from here in Oregon to DL, depending on traffic and the time I leave. Last time I drove to the LA area, it took me 18.5 hours with only stopping to fuel, etc. We left around 11:00 PM and arrived at our hotel around 5:45 PM. Part of that was sitting in LA traffic too.

Now the Madden luxury bus wouldn't be too bad if we could get rid of that basketball court thingy..... ;) Not a big fan of basketball. Especially the Washington Redskins. :rotfl2:

Ah, lovely LA traffic.

lol! Okay then, no basketball court for you. Racquetball perhaps?

Maybe that's my next trip after F&W, a very disney birthday :thumbsup2

I've done that. Twice. (is there a geek smiley?)

So how was Disneyland?

I am going to go to Disneyland someday, but I will have to do a solo trip! Maybe if I combine it with Las Vegas i can get my friends to go!:lmao:

It was great! Pretty crowded. Haunted Mansion was down due to the overlay. :( But it's always nice being down there.

Vegas is only around 4 hours away. Not a bad idea! :thumbsup2

great!!! theres like 3 waves of Adults Groups coming in between 10/15 to 11/04...

a bunch of single/solo are doing MNSSHP on the 22nd, a bunch are at DHS on the 23rd... HDDR at night.... another batch of MNSSHP on the 24th and the 26... majority of us are at AKL/AKV... hopefully to bump into you !!!:wizard:

Oh, and I am just here locally meeting up with those who care and enjoying the company of those that dont.

DH and I will be there for the Food and Wine Festival October 7th through the 12th. We are DVC members and have booked a 1 bedroom at BWV!! Can't wait!!
:rotfl:

Current solo plans are for the 21st thru the 25th....may possibly change it to the 20-25th.... MNSSHP on the 24th...
Fun with great friends, let the adventure begin.... :dance3:

Will be there Oct 7 until the 23/24 I will be arriving with my Disney Fiancee and going home with my Disney Husband:love:. We are getting married on the 14th of Oct at Disney. I can't wait. We are at OKW from the 9th until the 13th when we move to BCV until the 17th then not sure what we are doing may go offsite.

Just saw your post! That is AWESOME!!!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter