October, anyone?

I am so excited :yay:...I just booked my first solo trip for the first week in October. Been wanting to go back for the last couple of years but timing was never good. It will be strange going myself as this was a trip I always took with my parents since I was born but they both passed away last year so I am doing this trip in their memory. I am also doing the free dining for the first time so we will see how that goes. I will be there 10/2 - 10/8 so let me know if anyone will be there at same time and wants to hang out.

I will be there Oct 3-8...I found out there is a meet Oct 3 at the poly at 1:00 for drinks ...maybe see you there

How many hours is the drive?

SF to Disneyland is only about 6 hours, depending on traffic. Not too bad. But I usually much prefer to fly!

Depending on who's driving its anywhere from 18-21 hours (w/ stops). If I was traveling for a whole day I'd better be on another continent at the end of it :rotfl:

Depending on who's driving its anywhere from 18-21 hours (w/ stops). If I was traveling for a whole day I'd better be on another continent at the end of it :rotfl:

18-21? Holy shnikes!

The most I've ever done in a straight shot was 15. Seattle back to San Fran. I don't want to do that again! Unless of course I was on one of those John Madden luxury buses with a big screen and a basketball court. :lmao:

18-21? Holy shnikes!

The most I've ever done in a straight shot was 15. Seattle back to San Fran. I don't want to do that again! Unless of course I was on one of those John Madden luxury buses with a big screen and a basketball court. :lmao:

15-17 hours is how long it takes for me to go from here in Oregon to DL, depending on traffic and the time I leave. Last time I drove to the LA area, it took me 18.5 hours with only stopping to fuel, etc. We left around 11:00 PM and arrived at our hotel around 5:45 PM. Part of that was sitting in LA traffic too.

Now the Madden luxury bus wouldn't be too bad if we could get rid of that basketball court thingy..... ;) Not a big fan of basketball. Especially the Washington Redskins. :rotfl2:

I party up my 28. Birthday together with my friends in WDW! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Can´t wait to go to the airport und take the plane to Orlando!

I am sooooo happy but 7 week to wait!

Greeting from Germany
Marion

I party up my 28. Birthday together with my friends in WDW! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Greeting from Germany
Marion

:welcome: to the boards....

:cake: happy Birthday and may you have super duper great time party:

Greeting from Germany
Marion

Happy Birthday! Maybe that's my next trip after F&W, a very disney birthday :thumbsup2

Greeting from Germany
Marion

Alles Gute!
Have a magical birthday at the world.

Thank you all for the lovely response!:lovestruc

I´ll be there from the 23.10.2010 to the 26.10.2010!
Anyone there too?

I book for me and my friends the Cinderella Royal Table Breakfast!
Did anyone have experience?

45 days and 10 hours flying separates me from my Magical Birthday Vacation!!!!! :dance3:

But only 21 days to go to Disneyland Paris! princess:

Greetings

Marion

Thank you all for the lovely response!:lovestruc

I´ll be there from the 23.10.2010 to the 26.10.2010!
Anyone there too?

I book for me and my friends the Cinderella Royal Table Breakfast!
Did anyone have experience?

45 days and 10 hours flying separates me from my Magical Birthday Vacation!!!!! :dance3:

But only 21 days to go to Disneyland Paris! princess:

Greetings

Marion

great!!! theres like 3 waves of Adults Groups coming in between 10/15 to 11/04...

a bunch of single/solo are doing MNSSHP on the 22nd, a bunch are at DHS on the 23rd... HDDR at night.... another batch of MNSSHP on the 24th and the 26... majority of us are at AKL/AKV... hopefully to bump into you !!!:wizard:

Sure! We party up Halloween on the 24th October! :thumbsup2

It will be my first time in a Disneypark on Halloween time!

We will dress as a witch! :wizard:

And on the 26th October we party up my and my friends daughter Birthday!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Sure! We party up Halloween on the 24th October! :thumbsup2

It will be my first time in a Disneypark on Halloween time!

We will dress as a witch! :wizard:

And on the 26th October we party up my and my friends daughter Birthday!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

great PM me if interested to exchange coordinates:laughing::cool2:

great!!! theres like 3 waves of Adults Groups coming in between 10/15 to 11/04...

a bunch of single/solo are doing MNSSHP on the 22nd, a bunch are at DHS on the 23rd... HDDR at night.... another batch of MNSSHP on the 24th and the 26... majority of us are at AKL/AKV... hopefully to bump into you !!!:wizard:

Oh boo, I'll be just back from my trip at that time.

Why can't my real life job understand that I need multiple trips to Disney?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter