October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Thinking somewhere associated with animals, brownish color. My thought was around boneyard.

Don't they have those talking trash cans at Magic Kingdom?

I can't see the new picture for whatever reason, so I am guessing based on the information above.

Franandaj. Yes. It is the recycle trash cans. You got 2 points. I can't seem to post a pic right now but when I can will post the whole picture.

271 days.

Anyone making their own costumes????

I need all of these days just to make everything for this cruise.

Have a great weekend.

I am still crossing my fingers that we can go on this! I haven't even thought about costumes! We have been working hard to clear out our old home, but until it's done, we risk canceling before the PiF date.

Plus we board the Fantasy 4 weeks from today. I just finalized our plans (excursions) for that one, well I'll be sealing up the final component today.

No costumes here. I wear Goofy pirate ears, that's about it!
We are planning Wreck-it-Ralph theme costumes for a start. My wife and I just need to convince our daughter. But I assume we will need a pirate one too.

We are planning Wreck-it-Ralph theme costumes for a start. My wife and I just need to convince our daughter. But I assume we will need a pirate one too.
You'll have fun! Looking forward to seeing your costumes!

Hi Everyone! I'm Gina, from NC. I'll be a Platinum on this cruise. This will be my first Panama Canal cruise and I'm so excited! The cruise schedule is perfect for me because I'll be celebrating my birthday at Sea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter