October 2013!

I am going In sept. But I might come back for oct. I am not sure. I really want to take advantage of my year pass!! Oh this is going to be fun.

Hi gang,
Count us in!!! We are actualy planning a family reunion @ Disney oct 1-12, dates not set in stone yet. We will be there for oct 5 either way, as thats our sons 13th birthday. As of now i have over 100 family members invited and 25 have given a hard yes! We will be staying at Cbr, but will have family members at several other on-site and off site resorts. It will be me and my wife, both disney lovers and our 2 sons-13 and 3 and my daughter one and a half.

Not to worry this is not our first time with a big group in 2008 we did 32 family members in the park at the same time. It was great. It just so long away,:sad1:

Also would be interested in a dis meet in the park or hotels, if you read my tag fair tags you'll understand why.;)

:yay: im heree! Im planning on Oct 2013 with 3 of my friends and were planning on staying at WL :) I want package rates to come out so badlyyyy! I have my $200 ready! :rotfl: Im definitely going to plan on MNSSHP and if I plan my dates well enough (no idea when or how long were staying) I wanna catch MVMCP too. Im debating on a split stay and I really hope water parks are an option :wizard: bout to join the FB group :)

the planning party begins! :3dglasses

Hi gang, Also would be interested in a dis meet in the park or hotels, if you read my tag fair tags you'll understand why.;)

DisMeets are SO fun. Ive only been apart of one but I know its a must for next trip! Once 2013 packages are released and ppl have hard dates, we can see who over laps and get to organizing :) :cheer2:

DisMeets are SO fun. Ive only been apart of one but I know its a must for next trip! Once 2013 packages are released and ppl have hard dates, we can see who over laps and get to organizing :) :cheer2:

I have a document on the October 2013 Facebook page for when people are going. So, if you join, be sure to add your dates there! It is under files and "When will you be at the World?"!

Link to the Facebook group can be found in my sig!

I have a document on the October 2013 Facebook page for when people are going. So, if you join, be sure to add your dates there! It is under files and "When will you be at the World?"!

Link to the Facebook group can be found in my sig!

LILY!!!! I found this thread, subbed to it and imagine my surprise when I saw you on it and saw that you are the administrator for the FB page that I had just sent a request to!!!! A pleasant surprise. :goodvibes I am starting to think I am stalking you or something between here, MFP and now FB. :rotfl2:

ATTENTION ALLLLLL
The Disney Site says 2013 packages will be available JULY 11th!
:banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::woohoo:

LILY!!!! I found this thread, subbed to it and imagine my surprise when I saw you on it and saw that you are the administrator for the FB page that I had just sent a request to!!!! A pleasant surprise. :goodvibes I am starting to think I am stalking you or something between here, MFP and now FB. :rotfl2:

Oh no! I have a stalker! :rotfl:

At least it's not some crazy person! So, I will accept you as my stalker :lmao:

I saw you request the invite and was super excited to see you there! I was like "I know her!!"

Glad I found you guys and glad I'm not the only one planning my trip wwwaaayyy in advance. :thumbsup2
We are planning on going the last week or so in October maybe 7-10 days and staying offsite. I will be traveling with DH, DD's 9 and 6 (and hopefully a newbie), my mom, mom's Dh, my sister, sisters Dh and 2 nephews. This will be my 2nd trip with my DH and DD's and I am stoked.
Can someone tell me if F&WF is all month long and how it affects crowds at the parks? Is Epcot busier during the day or night? Sundays?

Glad I found you guys and glad I'm not the only one planning my trip wwwaaayyy in advance. :thumbsup2
We are planning on going the last week or so in October maybe 7-10 days and staying offsite. I will be traveling with DH, DD's 9 and 6 (and hopefully a newbie), my mom, mom's Dh, my sister, sisters Dh and 2 nephews. This will be my 2nd trip with my DH and DD's and I am stoked.
Can someone tell me if F&WF is all month long and how it affects crowds at the parks? Is Epcot busier during the day or night? Sundays?

It is all through the month of October. World Showcase is impacted more then Future World, but you will see a general increase in crowds as well. Stay away from World Showcase from about Friday night through the weekend, especially if the weather is really nice. The weekends bring out the locals and you can get some crazy crowds especially Friday and Saturday nights.

If you have a Facebook, be sure to join our planning group! You can find the link in my signature!

It is all through the month of October. World Showcase is impacted more then Future World, but you will see a general increase in crowds as well. Stay away from World Showcase from about Friday night through the weekend, especially if the weather is really nice. The weekends bring out the locals and you can get some crazy crowds especially Friday and Saturday nights.

If you have a Facebook, be sure to join our planning group! You can find the link in my signature!

Thanks. I sent a request on FB.

With Food & Wine Festival going on, is Disney likely to offer a Free Dining special during that time? I figured there would be enough draw for that event, that they wouldn't offer some great promotion.

Lily~that is a great piece of advice that I will definitely remember. We are looking forward to trying the F&WF this time...avoiding the crowds is a must! :thumbsup2

With Food & Wine Festival going on, is Disney likely to offer a Free Dining special during that time? I figured there would be enough draw for that event, that they wouldn't offer some great promotion.

I do hope they offer FD!!! My bff and her family went in October of 2011 and they DID get FD during their visit. Here's hoping for some FD pixie dust... pixiedust:

Booking our trip tomorrow!!!!!! Yay!

We'll be staying at the CBR in a pirate room! The kids will be so excited!

Only 15 more months until we trick or treat with the mouse!

I also sent a request for the FB group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter