October 2013!

Eoywin

Chaos Mandy
Is anyone else planning an October 2013 trip? I convinced my husband to move our 2014 trip up a year. It will be our daughter's very first trip to WDW! :banana:

We are planning our trip for Oct 21-28 of 2013. I just love the food and wine fes. I may even go to MNSSHP, with it only being 3 of us and not 5.:cool1:

My husband and I went to MNSSHP when we were at Disney for our honeymoon and it was so much fun! We will be doing it for sure this trip because I know my daughter will love it. :goodvibes

Hurray!! An October 2013 planning thread. :cool1:

We're going down for my DGD's 5th birthday (born 10/31/2008...yes a Halloween baby. :wizard: ) We'll probably arrive on 10/26/2013 and leave early 11/02/2013. We're hoping to getting into Bonnet Creek (we have Wyndham points).

We're probably not going to get park hoppers (the parks close early and it would be too hard for a five year old girl), but we'll probably get six day passes (it's only about $20 more between a four day pass and a six day pass). Don't think we'll do MNSSHP, and we'll try to stay away from EPCOT during weekend days. I would't mind doing F&W during a weekday night...if that's possble.

Trying to think of special things to do for DGD's birthday. We'll probably do BBB, and a character meal (thinking either Cinderella's castle for breakfast or Chef Mickey's for dinner).

Again, looking forward to talking to others going down the same time as we are. We already have about $200 in Disney gift cards (remember, we already have timeshare points, so we don't have to worry about room).

Very shiny, LadyBeBop! Your DGD was born exactly 2 weeks after my DD - we are going down to celebrate her 5th birthday too!

We are considering staying at one of the new family suites at the Art of Animation resort. I foresee a lot of character meals. :goodvibes

We love Oct. for F & W Festival. I'm sure we will be there in 2013! :goodvibes

We'll be going! :) It'll be myself, DH and our 4 kids (at the time of the trip, ages 11, 10, 8 & 6) and my 2 parents. We went last Oct and had so much fun! I wish we could swing a trip this year, but traveling for a family of 6 from AZ is darn expensive! :laughing:

I'm not positive of the exact dates we're going. Likely the 2nd week of Oct as my children have a fall break then. The exact travel dates will really depend on airfare costs. Last year it was far cheaper for us to travel Tues-Tues, so they missed 2 days of school. Totally worth it, of course. ;)

Doubt we'll do MNSSHP. Too rich for my blood. I'd rather spend that money on a couple of nice ADRs. We won't be doing the DDP this go round. Did it last time and we were scrambling to use up credits in the end.

Not sure where we'll stay yet. We've stayed in a deluxe villa the last 2 times we've went (renting points from a Dis'er). Might try to be a bit more budget friendly this year and do 2 value basic rooms or even offsite. I've never stayed off site. Ironically when we do Disneyland, we NEVER stay on site. Can't decide if staying off site is going to be a pain at WDW.:confused3

We did the DDP for our honeymoon and we loved it! We'll be doing it again for this trip :) I'm waffling about MNSSHP - I loved it when we went for our honeymoon, but I'm not sure if my DD would be scared by the parade / fireworks.

I'm sure I'll be there. I usually begin planning as soon as I come back from the current year's trip!! :rotfl:

DH and I will be in the world in 4 days from now!:cool1: Our next trip will be in October 2013. We took our DS to the world last year for his second birthday and next October DD will turn two.

An official group for October 2013! I am so excited to have found you guys! I just requested to join the Facebook group as well.

We took our first family trip to Disney World in March 2012. It was a lot of fun (but very exhausting!). I'm planning our next trip around DS's birthday in October. I'm hoping to get YES park tickets and MNSSHP tickets. DH doesn't know that I'm planning yet. It's too close to our last trip to suggest another one.

DBF and I along with a big group will be there in Oct 2013!!!!! We will be staying at WL for the first time!! Not sure of the dates yet. Waiting for friends school calendar to come out!!! We are excited!!!!

Asked to join FB group too! Thanks :thumbsup2

Not sure where we'll stay yet. We've stayed in a deluxe villa the last 2 times we've went (renting points from a Dis'er). Might try to be a bit more budget friendly this year and do 2 value basic rooms or even offsite. I've never stayed off site. Ironically when we do Disneyland, we NEVER stay on site. Can't decide if staying off site is going to be a pain at WDW.:confused3

I would love to know more about the deluxe villas (specifically the $$).

We had a 2-bedroom condo at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. If that's one of the places you're considering, I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have! It's offsite, but still within Disney property (close to POP and CBR).

I'm planning for a short trip in October 2013 because I've been wanting to go to MNSSHP! We will be there in almost 4 months to the day so I'm trying to focus on that trip for now. I will say that I am very excited about going during the fall :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter