Oct 18-25, 2014 Eastern Fantasy

Hi everyone! First time on the board. :wave2:

We have been on cruises before with Carnival and are so excited to be going on a Disney cruise for the first time! We've booked this cruise and it departs on our daughter's 3rd birthday which makes it even more exciting!

We are hoping they do something for Halloween & I know it's kind of up in the air right now but has anyone heard rumors of Halloween festivities on the Fantasy when we will be on the ship?

As far as I've seen so far, they will be doing some things for Halloween. And we will be having Pirate Night also, which is LOTS of FUN.

You could also look into doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom before or after the cruise. We are going to the party after the cruise.

Cindy

Hi All,
I am new to this so im not sure exactly what I am doing but.I have been exploring information about our cruise (this.one.of course) just trying.to find.out all that I can about it. My fiance and.I will be.doing.thi cruise for our honeymoon and are super excited.this.being our first Disney cruise and my first cruise in general. Just wanted to see what this was all about. :-)

I have hear some things about the fish extenders.I was wondering.if.someone could explain it.to me

Hi All,
I am new to this so im not sure exactly what I am doing but.I have been exploring information about our cruise (this.one.of course) just trying.to find.out all that I can about it. My fiance and.I will be.doing.thi cruise for our honeymoon and are super excited.this.being our first Disney cruise and my first cruise in general. Just wanted to see what this was all about. :-)

Welcome!

Can someone explain the.fish extenders to me...
I'm slightly.confused or a little blonde probably both lol

Kate

Sign us up for fish extenders

Room #6680
My husband and I, no kids, celebrating our honeymoon

Thank you!!

Sadly I must leave you all. We are moving in December and my daughter will be attending a different school. Her new school will have fall break the week before this cruise so we have decided to move to the Western Caribbean schedule.

If anyone is interested in keeping the weebly site up that I created let me know I should be able to give administrative rights to someone else to keep it updated. It isn't hard to add items or information and I will gladly walk you through the steps.

http://18oct14-fantasyeasterncaribbean.weebly.com/

Cindy

We've just jumped ship to the Thanksgiving week cruise on the Fantasy.
Please remove us from the FE list

New to this board thing, not sure why but that is another thing… My family just booked this cruise and my Daughter is way excited!

We have just booked, this will be our first cruise! Our family is 2 adults and our two daughters who will be 7 and 8 when sailing:)

Hello,
We have just returned from the Disney Dream cruise and we booked another cruise for Oct. 18, 2014 on the Fantasy. My friend and I would like to be in charge of the website. We did the FE for the first time this past cruise and we would be glad to do it just email me the administrative rites and let me know.
Thanks

Hello,
We just returned from the Disney Dream cruise and we are doing another one on Oct. 18, 2014 on the Fantasy. My friend and I would like to be in charge of the keeping the website updated. You can let me know the administrative rights if this is ok.
Thanks

Sadly I must leave you all. We are moving in December and my daughter will be attending a different school. Her new school will have fall break the week before this cruise so we have decided to move to the Western Caribbean schedule.

If anyone is interested in keeping the weebly site up that I created let me know I should be able to give administrative rights to someone else to keep it updated. It isn't hard to add items or information and I will gladly walk you through the steps.

http://18oct14-fantasyeasterncaribbean.weebly.com/

Cindy

You will LOVE Disney! Once u go on a Disney Cruise there is no other that can compare!:cheer2:

Hi everyone! First time on the board. :wave2:

We have been on cruises before with Carnival and are so excited to be going on a Disney cruise for the first time! We've booked this cruise and it departs on our daughter's 3rd birthday which makes it even more exciting!

We are hoping they do something for Halloween & I know it's kind of up in the air right now but has anyone heard rumors of Halloween festivities on the Fantasy when we will be on the ship?

Hello! My DH and I just booked this cruise after getting off of the 10/12 Western Caribbean cruise also on the Fantasy. It will be our five year wedding anniversary. My in-laws are joining us (they booked a concierge room) and this will be their first Disney cruise. And this will be our 5th Disney cruise...so close to Gold! We'll be joining the Facebook group as well.

Does anyone know who is in charge of the facebook page? I requested to be friends a week ago and have not been accepted. I noticed there are only 5 members.:wave2:

Hello!
I noticed u were on the roll call list for the web site that was created. I have been trying to get in touch with Cindy to see about doing the web site since they moved to another date. My friend and I just returned from a Disney Dream cruise and we talked about doing a web site with a FE list and seen where one had be started. I was just going to see if she wanted us to take over what she had done. I haven't heard anything.:blush:

Awesome! Welcome everyone. Looking forward to a great cruise. Just under a year to go. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts