November Exercise Challenge--Getting Fit For the Holidays!

Could I join in? About 6 years ago, I lost weight, and WISH was a major factor in that! Since then, I've had a baby (who is now 4) and am really at the point where I need to lose about 15 more pounds to be comfortable and able to be active as much as I'd like to with him!

That was a big long story to say, I'm in for November. My goal is 800 minutes. As of today, Nov. 6, I'm at 150/800.

Thanks for keeping up with this!! :thumbsup2

75 minutes today.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Good Morning!

Just a reminder, in case you are not doing it this way, please post your updates in this format:

100/1000

Makes updating much, much easier.

Thanks!
:goodvibes

Updated through post 85. :)

Welcome Stitch!

Deanna--What is WERQ? I feel like I should know, but I can't figure it out!

Have a good Wednesday everyone.:goodvibes

Tuesday: 49 minutes of running (4.2 miles)
Today: 72 minutes of running (6.2 miles)

Total so far: 320/1600

Ted

With coaching special olympics last night and my workout this morning (20 mins. elliptical; 45 minutes weight machine circuit with Killer Kyle; and 35 minutes on the bike), I am now at 325/1800.

I'm a little behind already for the month. I am going to have to start hustling! ;)

Thank you, Rose!!! :hug:

Hi, all!
Rose - I'm here thanks to your plug in our other thread. :thumbsup2

My goal is 1350 minutes.

Thursday 11/1 - 60 min yoga
Friday 11/2 - 30 min run/walk, 10 min bike
Saturday 11/3 - 60 min yoga
Sunday 11/4 - 60 min run/walk
Monday 11/5 - 60 min yoga

TOTAL SO FAR: 280/1350

11/7: 42 minutes on the treadmill before work this morning.

146/700

Well this morning was weigh out for our 12 week 2 person team weight loss challenge at work. Combined my teammate and I lost 7.5% of our total combined weight. This team of heavy hitter guys lost 7.7% combined. Beat us but it was a great competition! The first place team recieved $100 each and we being in second place won $50 each. Not too shabby I guess, but still a little dissapointed we were so close to first place and didn't make it!

Congratulations to Debbie19 for reaching 25%!!

Congratulations to Kristin on your weight loss competition!!

Welcome to Nicole!:goodvibes

I have updated through Post 93.

I will probably update one more time before the W&D, but don't worry I will be back on the computer early next week. :goodvibes

Hope all you east coasters aren't getting too much snow and wind.

Have a great night!

11/5 - 60 minute walk
11/6- 32 min walk/Jog
11/7 60 min walk
11/7 60 min Zumba

499/1900

Deanna--What is WERQ? I feel like I should know, but I can't figure it out!

Rose-WERQ is a high-energy dance fitness class to pop & hip-hop songs. I absolutely love it!!

An hour of WERQ this evening brings me to:

450/2000 :duck:

Alrighty! So... 30 minutes random workouts this week, plus 106 minutes at the gym yesterday.
With the previous 30 minutes, my total is now at 166/1500. Hopefully after this weekend I'll have more time to exercise.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest