November Exercise Challenge--Getting Fit For the Holidays!

I did 30 minutes of Blogilates workouts on YouTube today.

30/1000.

Long way to go......

I'll set myself up for 2000 minutes this month. Thank you, Rose, for hosting. You're right - hosting really does amp up the motivation.

MB, I am so sorry to learn about your MIL - wow, what a shock that must be for your family. :sad1: And to have that strange accident on top of it...what a terrible few weeks you've had. :hug:

While I'm at it, I might as post my first bit of exercise -- 30 minutes of weights, 39 minutes of power walking with the pup...69/2000.

Alrighty, I've got 30/1500.
These next few weeks are going to be rough, but hopefully I can get it all in!

I tried a new (for me) class this evening that one of my favorite aerobics instructors was subbing for....Turbo Kick! It was an awesome class and it kicked my butt! :rotfl:

I'm at 60/2000.

Chicago262 said:
I tried a new (for me) class this evening that one of my favorite aerobics instructors was subbing for....Turbo Kick! It was an awesome class and it kicked my butt! :rotfl:

I'm at 60/2000.

Hurrah!

I meant to go to Zumba tonight, opted for spending time with DH though. Class Saturday morning!

Updated through post 27. :)

Keep up the good work everyone! Who is going to make it to 10% first?

I track my exercise on an excel spreadsheet (but a calendar would work too.) I plan out the entire month. It's an estimate, and I definitely change things up but it helps me to know if I am on track and what I need to do in order to meet my goal for the month. :)

Hope everyone has a great Friday. I am off to the Y to exercise off Halloween candy!

11/1: walked at lunch (1.9 miles, 30 minutes). Y at night - ran a mile and walked almost another (20 minutes) before Druma Alive class (60 minutes)... so 110 minutes

11/2: P90X Ab ripper (15 minutes)

So far: 125/1500 for me!

If anyone needs/wants it... The blogger who does Blogilates.com makes a workout calendar.

I don't always follow it. But it helps on zero motivation days...

I'm new but I plan on doing 1900 minutes this month. I'm at 135/1900. Thank you for hosting.

60 minute walking

Total:
90/1000

I leave for vacation shortly!!! I plan on swimming and running in the hot hot sun. Can't wait to get out of this rain and cold :) happy Friday everyone!

Welcome to everyone!

30 minutes Curves

35 minutes jogging

130/1000

Debbie
I think you were the first to reach 10%. :goodvibes

60 minute walking

Total:
90/1000

I leave for vacation shortly!!! I plan on swimming and running in the hot hot sun. Can't wait to get out of this rain and cold :) happy Friday everyone!
Have a great vacation!

***Updating through 34.

I am procrastinating today. ;) I need to go shop for a dress for a masquerade event tomorrow night and I am doing anything to avoid it!
I am at 137/1800 (running, elliptical, personal training, pool running)

I am in again this month. Trying to do better than last month and actually hit my goal. :rolleyes1

67 min run/walk

67/1200

Rose&Mike said:
Welcome to everyone!

I think you were the first to reach 10%. :goodvibes

Have a great vacation!

***Updating through 34.

I am procrastinating today. ;) I need to go shop for a dress for a masquerade event tomorrow night and I am doing anything to avoid it!
I am at 137/1800 (running, elliptical, personal training, pool running)

Ohhh, how fun!

Yesterday - 45 minutes on the elliptical
Today - 60 minutes on the bike

Total 105/1800

UGH, really need to get back on board. this will motivate me to unbury the treadmill, again. Stupid hurricane!!

November is tough for me because we have lots going on so I will aim for a modest 500 minutes.

Thanks Rose!!!

And I want to see the dress you picked!

I need to back in board with working out. I'm in for 800 mins this month. I need all the encouragement I can get.

Going to start back on 30 day shred tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter