November Exercise Challenge--Getting Fit For the Holidays!

I thought I wasn't going to get near 1500 again, but I was just 25 minutes short, so I'm going to aim for it again. I went for a run today, so I have

25/1500

121/1700

That's my stretching class and a walk and a run today!! hooray first time in a long, long time and I so could tell. Hope to get a walk in later today. Also need to give the dog a bath, but unfortunately that doesn't count as exercise minutes! ;)

Slacking today. Skipped zumba.

Ten minutes jumping rope, weighted rope.

80/1000

Got in 25 mins of cross training today. Did my Core Secrets DVD from almost 10 years ago. Lol

25/800 for me!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. My mother - in - law passed away Thursday evening. We'll be traveling to Memphis later this week for the funeral.

Exercise update:
11/2: 90 minute walk
11/3: 31 minute run
11/4: 140 minute run/walk

Monthly Total: 346/2700

32 minutes jog/walk- I did it! I just completed week 5 of the couch to 5k program which means I ran for 20 minutes solid. I wasn't sure I could do it, but I did. I can do three hours of Zumba, but I've always develped really bad shin splints when I've tried to run in the past. This slow approach to running has worked for me. :banana:.

287/1900

Okay.. checking in for the first time this month:

Thursday: 41 minutes of running (4.1 miles - 10 minute average!!)
Saturday: 75 minutes of taekwondo
Sunday: 83 minutes of running (7.5 miles)

Total so far: 199/1600

Ted

Thanks for hosting, Rose! :thumbsup2

11/1 - 60 mins/ 30 strength, 30 cardio
11/2 - 30 strength
11/3 - 115 mins/ 30 w/trainer, 45 boot camp, 40 cardio

32 minutes jog/walk- I did it! I just completed week 5 of the couch to 5k program which means I ran for 20 minutes solid. I wasn't sure I could do it, but I did. I can do three hours of Zumba, but I've always develped really bad shin splints when I've tried to run in the past. This slow approach to running has worked for me. :banana:.

287/1900

Woohoo! :cool1:

Updated through post 59. I love seeing all that pink!

I had some trouble updating, so please let me know if you see a mistake.

I ran 6 miles in the cold rain yesterday. Not fun, but I did it.:goodvibes

That puts me at:
207/1800

Have a great Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter